PDA

View Full Version : FSUIPC free offsets

cz4hkr
04-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi,
I am looking for some free (unused) FSUIPC offset for my applications.
Is here anybody who know if exists some list of this offsets?

Thanks

sas550
04-13-2009, 07:54 AM
Hi,

Thanks

I know Pete Dowson is a regular visitor here but a better place to ask is at his forum: http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54

Good luck

colt45
04-13-2009, 09:22 AM
From Pete's forum a quick search found that offsets 66C0-66FF are unused and available for you to use as you desire. It's somewhere in the documentation but not sure exactly where right now.

Cheers,

Peter Dowson
04-13-2009, 11:17 AM
If you want to supply your applications to others, you need to apply to me (at petedowson@btconnect.com) for the number of bytes you need and I will then allocate them. This is to avoid clashes with others.

If it is just for private use on your own PC, use the free user set at 66C0-66FF, as shown listed in the FSUIPC Offsets tables supplied in the SDK.

Pete

Peter Dowson
04-13-2009, 11:19 AM
It's somewhere in the documentation but not sure exactly where right now.
Strangely enough it is in the offsets tables in the FSUIPC SDK documentation, along with all the other offsets folks seem to try to guess at here for some reason I never understood.

Pete

colt45
04-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks Peter I knew it was there somewhere but I don't have my docs in front of me at the moment so I could not point the original poster to their exact location.

Cheers,

skino
09-20-2014, 09:19 AM
I know of the Thread is old, however, like can use I a free offset? :oops:

My external programme (VB.NET) should write "1" or "0" in the free offset. Is this possible?