PDA

View Full Version : A320 Stand-By gauges

jeehell
03-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi all,

I've spent the last few days on a little software project, and I'm now pleased to announce the release of my A320 stand-by gauges!
This is free of course, since I've never been a big fan of buying big money software that doesn't work the way you want it to work :mad:

enjoy here (http://www.jeehell.org/StandByV3.4.zip) and please leave any comments, bad or good!!

if the program asks for rtl60.bpl, try that: here (http://www.jeehell.org/Borland_Cpp_6_Runtime.exe).

Buddym
03-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks very much for this generous contribution to our hobby! I am building an A320 cockpit and I will install and test this software ASAP!

BuddyM

EDIT: I extracted the file and when I try and run it I get an error that says " Unable to locate component, This application has failed to start because rtl60.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

BuddyM

Bob Reed
03-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Is that file present on your system? If so, where? Make sure it is in the system32 directory in Windows.

jeehell
03-26-2009, 06:20 AM
I put a package with all components needed.
sorry for that...

Matt Olieman
03-26-2009, 06:49 AM
You may find this to amaze you :) :) :) but this will work with an A340 too :)

Matt Olieman

jeehell
03-26-2009, 07:18 AM
Well it probably will, I named it A320 just because I'm trying to build one, and I looked into the A320 FCOM for reference :)

Now that we're talking technical, I've noticed recent A320s do have electronic standby gauges, or at least one which usually represents the attitude indicator and can probably show speed and altitude as well, but I can't find any information on that. If anyone knows how that works, I'll appreciate!

Matt Olieman
03-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Nice work jeehell, and thank you :)

Matt Olieman

TobiBS
03-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Now that we're talking technical, I've noticed recent A320s do have electronic standby gauges, or at least one which usually represents the attitude indicator and can probably show speed and altitude as well, but I can't find any information on that. If anyone knows how that works, I'll appreciate!
You are right, they replaced the set of three with a single square LCD and some buttons around (QNH setting knob and RST for 1013hPa, brightness +/-, Localizer indication and a fifth one i think), it looks like a small PFD, with the same allocation of data.

Here are some pictures of it (I know, bad angles, but I hope it gives you a better view of it):
http://picasaweb.google.de/AirbusDriver2008/Jul08ALC#5228194555885047954
http://picasaweb.google.de/AirbusDriver2008/Jul08ALC#5228194570365815346
http://picasaweb.google.de/AirbusDriver2008/Aug08MXP#5230986347764124178

Would be great if you are doing this one too, because this is another thing that is not yet modelled by any software and it seems that you are great in doing this. How did you program these gauges (language, dialect, etc.)?

Jackpilot
03-26-2009, 12:27 PM
One dumb question:
Can I use the chronometer alone on a separate monitor (undockable I suppose?) for a 737?

jeehell
03-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the info TobiBS, I'll try to investigate further on it, and i'll probably start working on something in a few days/months (don't know yet because it was actually a break in a more advanced A320 software project).
I used delphi with GLscene components (free open gl component).

jeehell
03-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Well you can use as many instances of the software you want, and you can use one instance on a dual monitors setup if you want.

If you use it over a network, widefs will do its magic, but the key shortcuts will have to be sent from the computer running the instance.

And you can use it with any acft you wish, its just the look thats is airbus oriented.

Hope I was clear?

Buddym
03-26-2009, 01:26 PM
After getting the updated download I was able to run the software with no issues, and I think this will be a great addition to my cockpit. It's funnny that you posted this at this time....I was just looking at what choices I had for standby instruments on Tuesday. Great work on these!

Thanks again, keep us posted with any updates!

BuddyM

dodiano
03-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Very nice work Buddy!!! A lot of Bus guys will love this stuff!!

Regards,

Roberto

Buddym
03-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I only loaded the software, jeehell wrote it for us! .. Not sure it works on FS9 tho... he said it's untested and I don't have it working yet. They sure look great tho!

BuddyM

jeehell
03-27-2009, 08:06 PM
All right so it's been much quicker than expected, but I found a full description of the electronic standbygauges in an A340 FCOM (uploaded here by Matt O., cheers ;)).
So in fact it is called ISIS (Integrated Standby Instruments System) and has nice features...
Hope you like it!!

(I've added a screenshot of my next project in the gallery, but you'll have to be patient for that one :oops:)

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/watermark.php?file=3888&size=1

Matt Olieman
03-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Jeehell,
Added the screen shot to your post, hope you don't mind :)

Matt Olieman

TobiBS
03-28-2009, 05:19 AM
All right so it's been much quicker than expected, but I found a full description of the electronic standbygauges in an A340 FCOM (uploaded here by Matt O., cheers ;)).
After posting the pictures here, I tried to find more information to give you, but unfortunately all three A320 FCOMs I have are for the old standby gauges and the A340 FCOM here was not downloadable for me at that time.

So in fact it is called ISIS (Integrated Standby Instruments System) and has nice features...
Hope you like it!!
Of course, a great piece of software, thank you! Just a little thing, do you think it is possible to get rid of the frame as well as to only show the instruments you are using and not the small management tool?

Just an idea, not necessary of course, but maybe a nice addition.

(I've added a screenshot of my next project in the gallery, but you'll have to be patient for that one :oops:)

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/watermark.php?file=3888&size=1
This one also looks great, but I hope you know vasFMC and their version 2? They develop open source and are also developing PFD, ND, ECAM, FCU, MCDU, etc. Just take a look at http://vas-project.org/ and maybe write a mail to Alex, he is a kind guy, I know him from the former VACC SAG a bit.

Good luck for your project!

jeehell
03-28-2009, 09:05 AM
Yes I know Vas FMC, and I actually use it as well, it's really a neat piece of software!!
But I thought that I could make a version which would suit my cockpit hardware better, not that vasfmc can't, or wont, but I can develop my soft- and my hardware on parallel tracks that way. And I think that healthy friendly competition can do only good to both our projects ;)

TobiBS
03-28-2009, 11:35 AM
But I thought that I could make a version which would suit my cockpit hardware better, not that vasfmc can't, or wont, but I can develop my soft- and my hardware on parallel tracks that way. And I think that healthy friendly competition can do only good to both our projects ;)
I just didn't wanted you to run in a situation where you may not know vasFMC, program your software and somewhere in the middle finding out, that most of the work is already done and available.

I think its great to have a choice, not even in the payware market, but also with freeware or open source stuff. I prefer the latter, but I appreciate if one makes his work available for the public even without publishing source and what i see from the screenshots, you are doing very well.

For the parallel development, you are right, that makes some things easier, but maybe others harder. I am currently doing the same with the brake pressure indicator from the A320:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15371&highlight=pressure

There are a lot of ways to interface with custom flightsim products and they deliver their software and there is also a bunch of hardware from robotic hobbyists, but none was perfect, therefore I decided do design my own PCB and doing the software on my own, the result on the software is of course more flexibility and less overhead.

Again, have fun and good luck with your development.

Buddym
03-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Jeheel, nice work! The future project looks great too! I wondered if you or anyone else reading this for that matter, could try and run this with fs9..... I have tried and doesn't seem to work. I know you said it was untested with fs9, any chance you would consider adding the compatibility if it's not there now?

BuddyM

TobiBS
03-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Jeheel, nice work! The future project looks great too! I wondered if you or anyone else reading this for that matter, could try and run this with fs9..... I have tried and doesn't seem to work. I know you said it was untested with fs9, any chance you would consider adding the compatibility if it's not there now?

I tested the clock and the ISIS with FS9, both are working, I check the other ones, when I am at home again, but if the ISIS is working, the other standbys should work, too.

Jackpilot
03-29-2009, 08:12 AM
I checked the chrono on my test computer (FS9+unregistered FSUIPC)and it works, but only the zulu time, no stopwatch. Probably due to limited FSUIPC, Confirm?

TobiBS
03-29-2009, 10:17 AM
I checked the chrono on my test computer (FS9+unregistered FSUIPC)and it works, but only the zulu time, no stopwatch. Probably due to limited FSUIPC, Confirm?

Might be true, I tested it with a registered version.

Buddym
03-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Yes, ok, my initial test was flawed, they work when on the same screen as my fs9, but when I drag them to the second monitor they stop functioning. Wonder why that is?

BuddyM

TobiBS
03-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Yes, ok, my initial test was flawed, they work when on the same screen as my fs9, but when I drag them to the second monitor they stop functioning. Wonder why that is?

BuddyM

Sometimes graphic adapter make these strange things, OpenGl only avilable on one screen, etc. Its the same with my system, moving the FS to the other sreen makes it stuttering, moving it back, everything is fine. Sometimes it is really hardware related, sometimes its only the driver.

jeehell
03-30-2009, 05:22 AM
Well if the date and hour work, the chronometer should work as well, that is weird.
You may need to know I developped it with a french keyboard, so maybe the keys for "QWERTY" keyboard are slightly different. Try pushing all the alphabets touch...
The clock only use fsuipc for date and time, the rest is hardcoded and not linked with fsuipc...

Suggy
04-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi!

Just to say a big thank you for your standby instruments.

You have now cost me over £100!! I have ordered a 4 inch lcd screen and a second hand PCI graphics card to power the display. It’s the chronometer/clock that I am now installing. For years I have had to make do with a dummy display – couldn’t find 7 segment displays small enough for that part of the MIP. But now... 

Once again a BIG thank you.

Regards,
Darren Sugden
My A320 cockpit site (albeit well out of date): www.sugden.karoo.net

pdpo
04-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi Jeeshell,

First of all, nice pieve of software. Already awaiting the day you share the rest of the a320 program :)
But I m a software tester by profession and have already two bug reports ready:
1) I could not start the ETE by using S T D or any other key
2) On the DDRMI I saw the distance to the VORS as 00-1.0 when out of range ... not so nice, should show dashes

Wishfull thinking :
what am I missing to be usefull for cockpit building, well, since those instruments go behind a mip, most probably they should
be displayed on an LCD which is rotated to fit the airbus mip so I should be able to rotate the instruments 90/180/270
and it would be usefull if you defined some offsets where we could write some command which you reset to 0 when treated
commands like for setting the bugs, start/stop the chrono etc.. to replace the keyboard commands with the fsuipc offsets
which many hardware vendors interface with

Greetz Peter

PS : dont get offended, its nice software, its free and its usefull for many builders around .. thanks
just wanna make it better . .. my 2 cents

jeehell
04-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks for your debugging and advice!

I'll correct the ddrmi bug in a future version including the rotation of the displays which is a nice feature I hadn't thought of (for the moment you can probably rotate your screen display with your graphic card).
But currently I m away from home and projects for a couple weeks so don't expect the new version until I have time to get back to it...;)

matchouz1
04-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Jeehell,

Congratulations! The upcoming projet looks stuning! I am also one of those looking out for cheap ways to emulate a glass cockpit. In particular, I am so grateful you have been working on the Airbus type! For some reason, everybody seems to go for boeings.

1) of course, I cannot stop from asking you for an update: when do you think you will be finishing your latest version?

2) Will it be able to interact with some hardware, say that from opencockpit (IO cards) or CSI Cockpit simulation or any other ones?

I look forward to trying your work out soon

Best,

Mat

phil744
04-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi Jeehell, I Just want to also say a big thank you for your standby instruments, glad i have got my hands on a working ISIS, here is what it looks like installed on my setup.

Thanks again and keep up the great work

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/madmini1/DSCF2327.jpg

Suggy
04-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi Jeeshell.
As with everything, you start to get greedy what you want, even if it's free!! Unfortunately, i'm no exception to this :-)
Would it possible to move the clock digits seperately (CHR, ZULU and ET) within its window? I just can't scale the window to fit nicely within my display!! See below.
Best wishes,
Darren Sugden

jeehell
04-10-2009, 06:56 PM
1) I don't have any dates for the moment. I'll try to fix a few bugs with VNAV first then I'll consider releasing a beta. so could be in a couple weeks or months.
2) For the first release no, but in the future I'll try to get some offsets for FSUIPC then basically at least opencockpit hardware will be compatible thru scripts.

Thanks for you support ;)

jeehell
04-10-2009, 07:00 PM
WOW this is the kind of picture that is motivating :)
Nice panel, now I wonder, is it a tiny LCD behind? How do you plan to wire the baro encoder?

jeehell
04-10-2009, 07:02 PM
I'll see what I can do, but I'm not home for a couple weeks, so don't be both greedy and impatient ;)

Buddym
04-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Again, nice work on the standy set. The GC looks great, I will wait patiently for a realse!

BuddyM

warvet
04-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Jeehell
Absolutely beautiful work you truly are a talented gentleman. Thank you for this very kind gift for the sim community.Its people like you that make this a great hobby.

Tim

SergeA340
04-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Awseome job! Im pretty sure theyre not, but are they compatable with X-Plane? Ive made a switch to them so im trying to get situated on some addons for my cockpit for X-Plane.

Anderson/SBSP
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Great job!!!

jeehell
04-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Hello gentlemen,

After a few weeks off, I'm glad I'm back to work ;)
I've just made a new version for my stby software.
new features are:
-frame less displays you can rotate
-FSUIPC offsets (temporary ones, check the readme)
-few bugs
-and a special feature for Darren, you can move the digits in the clock separately.

Tell me what you think!!

link: http://www.jeehell.org/StandByB3.zip

TobiBS
04-29-2009, 03:30 AM
It works great, thank you for the update, especially for the FSUIPC solution.

Two things I recognized:

If FS is not connected, the Bugs page is displayed and remains displayed, until the gauge is connected to the sim, but if you shut down FS, it remains in display mode.

Second issue, no bugs are displayed on the tapes, I tried it with all speed and atitude bugs.

Matt Olieman
04-29-2009, 07:21 AM
That's the slickest thing I've seen. You're the man "Jeehell"

A WONDERFUL and FANTASTIC contribution!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks SOOOOO much,

Matt Olieman

airbusamA320
04-29-2009, 09:18 AM
hallo jeehell
I'm new in the forum .
all worck fine bat I heve only problem with the DDRMI please help.:(
thankyou Good work jeehell, it really is helpful to have a free software compatible withs cocpkit building!!:

jeehell
04-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Tobibs: well since it's meant to run with FS, I didn't think it would be a problem but I'll fix it. As for the bugs, did you try with FS connected or not? for me there is no problem with fs connected??

AirbussamA320: can you try to explain your problem? that would be easier ;)

TobiBS
04-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Tobibs: well since it's meant to run with FS, I didn't think it would be a problem but I'll fix it.
Of course you are right, but when you are browsing through the forum during work or beeing in the university and you see that a new version is out, you simply want to download and test it, even if you have no FS at your hand.:) Thanks for implementing normal view even if not connected, maybe you want to add a remark like FS not connected or any ohter symbology that shows not connected? Just an idea, it is not necessary.

As for the bugs, did you try with FS connected or not? for me there is no problem with fs connected??
I reviewed it today and found out that it was human error by me, I only set them and forget to activate the bugs, now they are displaying correctly, thanks for your answer!

airbusamA320
04-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi again.
Here is my problem DDRMI

The frequency does not work
and also the arrow does not works
the circle turns ok

airbusamA320

jeehell
04-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Did you input the frequency via the usual way in flight sim (avionics console)?
There is no way to enter the frequency through my software.

airbusamA320
04-29-2009, 03:06 PM
helllo egain
yes i put the frequency via the usual way in flight simulator bat not works:roll:

airbusamA320
04-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Hiello jeehell
DDRMI Problem .
Today I try 4 pc but still the same problem. Please Help.:sad:
And this is my website http://projetsama320.jimdo.com/
Greeting airbusamA320

Matt Olieman
04-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Nice job on your project airbusamA320 :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

airbusamA320
04-30-2009, 03:41 PM
airbusamA320
Hiello jeehell
DDRMI Problem .
Today I try 4 pc but still the same problem. Please Help.:sad:

Suggy
04-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi Jeehell.

FANTASTIC!!

Just tested it on my coputer and it works perfect (clock). I love it that there is no longer a window, you can get rid of the labels and of course I can now move easch set of digits to exactly where I need them.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

:-)

Best wishes,
Darren

This weekend when I fire up the sim I will take a picture of the clock to show it off!!

jeehell
05-01-2009, 06:19 AM
Sami, check your PM so we can speak french ;)

airbusamA320
05-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Salut jeehell

oui ma version de fsuipc et WideFS son enregistrée version 3.48

Chez moi les aiguilles et la fréquence du DDRMI ne fonctionnent pas voici une photo.
Et tous les autres instruments marchent Nikel
merci;)

jeehell
05-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Is anybody else than airbusamA320 using fs2004 having problem with the DDRMI??
Any input would be great...

TobiBS
05-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Is anybody else than airbusamA320 using fs2004 having problem with the DDRMI??
Any input would be great...

DDRMI is working perfectly with FS2004 for me, the only thing that can maybe done is to synchronize the paint events for the scale and the needles, because right now they are sometimes stuttering a bit.

By the way, is it possible to make the update time shorter, because right now it seems to be a little bit stuttering at all.

airbusamA320
05-01-2009, 11:56 AM
merci jeehell
Maintenant il fonctionne, problème de Fsuipc old version.
Nouvelle version 3.75 pour FS2004
Merci pour ton aide:D

airbusamA320
05-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi jeehell
Es que tu peux ajouter le mot VOR sur le DDRMI comme dans l’original
Merci;)

Buddym
05-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi,

On my install I tune a vor at my local airport, I see the FS2004 DME N1 and DME N2 update, but only the heading scale on the DDRMI updates, the DME-1 and DME-2 digits don't change.

BuddyM

EDIT...... my FSUIPC is very old, version 3.44

jeehell
05-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Hello,

After a long nice weekend, here is (I hope) one of the last update.
What's new:
-Corrected the DDRMI stutter
-Added ADF possibility to the DDRMI
-Added final offsets after allocation by Pete Dawson
-Anti Aliasing settings

Link: http://www.jeehell.org/StandByV3.zip

Buddym, if you could try with a newer version of fsuipc, it might solve the problem. Airbusam had a similar issue with version 3.48 (but he had neither the DME nor the scales working)

Buddym
05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
ok, thanks. I will install a newer version and check it out. I'll let you know but sounds like that will fix it.

Again, nice work and thanks!

BuddyM

EDIT::::: The upgrade of FSUIPC to 3.90 fixed the DME issue I had, thanks very much jeehell

THANKS as always to Peter Dowson for his continued support of FSUIPC!!

airbusamA320
05-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Salut jeehell
Merci pour la nouvelle version V3 super.:p
Et Es que tu peux changer la couleur du pourtour des cadrons on noir et si set possible de changer la couleur des chiffres du clock on oronge.
Un grand merci.;)

jeehell
05-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Sami,

The DDRMI digits are in facts white, the orange-ish color comes from the backlighting.
see this picture on airliners: http://www.airliners.net/photo/TACA/Airbus-A320-233/1339143/L/&sid=eaf25d82f3d33b9731176ad86d67fa28

airbusamA320
05-03-2009, 12:49 PM
jeehell

il ya plusieur model de cockpit A320
voici une photo .autre genre de clock
merci.;)

jeehell
05-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Si je dois refaire tous les modèles je m'en sort plus ;)
Désolé...

Matt Olieman
05-03-2009, 02:38 PM
For the benefit of all of our builders, PLEASE post in English :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

airbusamA320
05-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Hi jeehell
You is quite correct, it oise just a proposal for the color of clock numbers. May that he was able to change the color of the edges of Cadron in black instead of white.:roll:
And sorry for my English matt.:(
Thank you;-)

Matt Olieman
05-04-2009, 07:35 AM
And sorry for my English matt.:(
Thank you;-)

Your English is much better then my French :) :) :)

Thank you,
Matt Olieman

Suggy
05-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Hello, Jeehell.

Your latest release is showing the incorrect date when selected on the clock. This is confirmed with me running the release prior to that where the date is shown as correct.

Best wishes,
Darren Sugden

jeehell
05-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello Suggy,

thanks for the info, it's now corrected : http://jeehell.org/StandByV3.1.zip

And I'm deeply sorry Matt for the French, won't happen again :oops:

Suggy
05-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks, Jeehell :-)

Best wishes,
Darren

mterm
05-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Jeehell,
Just like to say this is a great piece of software and thank you for it. I have a question on the artifical horizon there is a black line that goes from the center of the gauge in the brown area to the right side and the same thing in the blue area at the top. Was not sure if this was something with my display or if others see the same thing.

Thanks again,
Mark

ANDYSMITH
05-06-2009, 06:35 PM
I have tried this out and love the ISIS guage so much that my 737 now has airbus stuff in the panel!!

I will make a bezel with buttons and an encoder that looks like the new Boeing ISIS I have seen in pictures.

Thanks again, good job.

Andy Smith

edit: just found this link http://www.737ngsim.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=16&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=78&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=167&vmcchk=1&Itemid=167

they have the bezel!!!

jeehell
05-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Hello,

Mark: the black lines "simulate" the little metal bars that holds the aircraft symbol and the roll scale, since on the real instrument there actually is a "ball" (driven thru a gyroscope) rotating behind those references.

Andy: do you know if the encoder knob is fixed or just eye candy? anyway, you'll soon become an airbus addict, beware ;)

ANDYSMITH
05-07-2009, 01:43 AM
I think no info and cheap price means dummy bezel.

I'll make my own with Boeing looks and Airbus (your) functions.

The Boeing unit probably has bugs for speed and altitude, no idea. but yours are slick. I really like the FSUIPC offsets thing too. wish every addon had that.

And hey, just because Boeing or Airbus or any other does things this way or that doesn't mean they are right. We are all free to design any thing we want, and I want the best combination from all planes in my sim.

Andy

jeehell
12-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Hello,

I hope you're all having good end of year celebrations.
To add to the fun, I just released a new version with a minor enhancement: the possibility to hide the borders of the window of each instrument. It's not much, but it's been requested ;)

StandByV3.2.zip (http://www.jeehell.org/StandByV3.2.zip)

It's been a while since I made any modification to those gauges, so if anyone has a request for a new feature, or found a bug, it's always a good time to ask!!

Bye and see you next year :mrgreen:

JeeHell

Swiss1673
12-30-2009, 09:15 PM
I really like the FSUIPC offsets thing too. wish every addon had that.
Andy

Me too:wink: With that, it would be perfekt.... most the ISIS!

Thanks for your Work and have a good new year!

Daniel

weitling
02-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Thanks a lot jeehell just what I need :)

jeehell
06-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Hello,

I made a new version to correct a bug with multimonitor setups (windows wouldn't appear on the right screen).
I also added the "always on top" and "lock position" features in the same way as in the FMGS software.

Here is the link: http://jeehell.org/StandByV3.3.zip

Cheers,

Jeehell

runway33
08-19-2010, 06:05 PM
just to say a big thankyou for this software its brilliant jim

nio007
03-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello!

I know, this thread is really old but is there any working link for this gauges? I need some gauges for my pilatus pc-7 / 9 cockpit.

thanks!

Thomas

runway33
03-02-2011, 05:07 PM
im sorry but i dont know i had it from his last link in forum perhaps its now bundled in with his main software

nio007
03-02-2011, 05:15 PM
have you some link for the main bundle?

jeehell
03-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi,

No it's not bundled with the FMGS software, the link on the first page of the topic was dead, I corrected it.
http://www.jeehell.org/StandByV3.31.zip

This should work, sorry for the trouble!

JL

nio007
03-02-2011, 05:22 PM
hey thank you so much!! =)

runway33
03-02-2011, 05:23 PM
go to jeehel announcements and get beta 18 off it

runway33
03-02-2011, 05:24 PM
there you go from the main man brill

jeehell
05-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi,

A new version is available:
http://www.jeehell.org/StandByV3.4.zip.
It can be linked to my FMGS software, but still can be used as a standalone!

JL

Mankikuski
01-02-2012, 11:50 AM
This working with XPlane 10 (XPUIPC) , but altimeter does not work.It wud be great if you can fix that :)

jeehell
01-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Hello,

I'm sorry but I discontinued the development of the standalone version, it was too much work to keep it up to date with the version linked to FMGS.
The altimeter uses the FSUIPC marked as "standby altimeter". Maybe you can ask the developer of XPUIPC to make a bridge between FO altimeter dataref and this offset?

Cheers,
JL

A320 copilot
09-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Just say wooow

OmniAtlas
04-12-2016, 06:42 PM
PHIL is this a real ISIS you've intergrated? Great work!

Hi Jeehell, I Just want to also say a big thank you for your standby instruments, glad i have got my hands on a working ISIS, here is what it looks like installed on my setup.

Thanks again and keep up the great work

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/madmini1/DSCF2327.jpg