PDA

View Full Version : Concorde Movie!

dodiano
03-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Ok so I was sitting at home watching this old movies channel and my god like the best movie ever after AIRPORT 77 !! This Concorde bound to Paris gets attacked by an F-4 Phantom... But check this out... The crew maneuvers the plane to avoid one missile and I guess that is possible LOL! But the best thing was when the crew decides to Depressurize the plane open the window in the cockpit and fire a flare gun so that the Missile fired at it will follow the flare and not the plane all this while the captain was executing a Loop !! LOL!!

But it get's better to avoid the last 2 missiles they Shut down all 4 engines you know to cool it down the heat seekers and afterwards they put the plane into a dive and just before they reach sea level they level off the missiles hit the water and they re-start the engines....

Man that is a Scenario for training LOL!!

Geremy Britton
03-23-2009, 12:21 PM
What was the name of the movie Roberto?

dodiano
03-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Actually that is the only ting I didn't get I got the movie towards the half end of it although in the igital TVGuide as it is in spanish ( the name not the movie) it Said something like " FLIGHT OF THE CONCORDE" It was cool though!!

Regards,

rhysb
03-23-2009, 08:20 PM
its just called THE CONCORDE but its part of the airport 79 series of films... Terrible film!!

dodiano
03-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah it sucks but it was funny LOL!