PDA

View Full Version : Problem whit throttle unit

giosue
03-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Hi
please can you halp me??
I am sorry for my English........
I have one big problem with my throttle unit
I had always used my Throttle with pm_Sistems without problem but last night there has been a strange problem!
During the start engines I noticed that the engine number two not start even if I move up the fuel lever of the engine number two (look photo n.1) the engine n. 2 not starting!
I did not understand the reason why the engine No 2 not started, then for understand I opened the default gauge of boeing throttle of fs2004 (look photo n.2) and I saw that the lever No 2 fuel muve up and down without control
I run many test and I see that I have this problem only if I use pm_Sistems "the throttle working very best only if I not use pm_Systems" when I run pm_Systems whit battery switch ON position just I move the switch of STANDBY POWER on Auto with the lever fuel n. 2 of my hardware Throttle on UP position the engine n. 2 not start and if I see the default gouge throttle of fs2004 (Photo n. 2) I see that the fuel lever n. 2 begin move up and down without control but the lever fuel of my throttle hardwere is UP!
Please can you help me

Spatate
03-18-2009, 11:17 AM
This looks pretty much like a faulty potentiometer...

OR

You have another switch that comes into conflict with this pot...

Have you played with the code of pmsystem lately?

giosue
03-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Thanks so much for replay

This looks pretty much like a faulty potentiometer:
I do not believe that I have faulty potentiometer

You have another switch that comes into conflict with this pot...
No I have only this switch for this pot

Have you played with the code of pmsystem lately?[/QUOTE]
I installed only new version pm_Sistems124

Now I run some test and I think that all problem is new version of pm_System124... because If I run my old version of pm_Sistems I not have this problem.
What do you think? :?

Spatate
03-18-2009, 01:12 PM
I beleive you found the source of your problem...

Check the project magenta support forum.. maybe someone else have that problem...