PDA

View Full Version : which is beter fsx or fs9??????

spiro
03-14-2009, 02:27 PM
dear all i am trying to set up my sim i at the moment have fsx i am building the 747-200 and i whant to know witch is best?i am going to use fs panel studio but i can only find 747-200 from just flight there are also 747 push back for fs9 i am buildind a pc just for the sim i see that most use fs9 can any one help?:(also i saw some videos from alex alberto dose any one know him ???he has a nice 747:p

Jackpilot
03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Search this forum...all (nearly) has been said..

dodiano
03-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah well I just bouth FS X like 3 days ago and I have that same question I have always flown FS2004 and I love it plus I mean for me is more like realistic systems and flying planes than eye candy and the only thing I have seen so far is a bit of Frame rate loss although I am running it in a laptop cause I don't have VISTA on my PC but it is a pretty powerful one yeah then again might not do the job correctly....

Thanks.

Roberto

spiro
03-15-2009, 04:13 AM
dear roberto i have been using fsx for a long time but it was with seitec hardwere on a desk but i am building a sim and i am going to buy a new pc(another probleme dont knw what to buy)i can only find the airplane add on for fs9 i have found for fsx but i dont like the version i hear that fs9 is more realistic you said?i have also heard it is beter when building a sim for one reason only?and it dosent need a very strong pc? so i whant to set a pc up
with monitos just for one aicraft not multi use what do you think