PDA

View Full Version : Output cards

roblockett
02-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Hi all just woundering what is the best output card to use for Lights (LED's etc) Im using Leo Bodnar input card through FSUIPC which is great just want to have an output now when i toggle switch's to the apropiate lights

thanks all

ian@737ng.co.uk
03-01-2009, 10:17 AM
hello rob.......
what do you want to indicate with outputs? i've recently been playing around with Alan Dyer's FS2Phidgets program with a view to using the Phidgets LED64 output card.
getting on with it quite well, but obviously things don't happen overnight and other things get in the way. but all in all it has great possibilities.
do you want to expand on what you want to do.
regards ... ian

ivar hestnes
03-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Flightdecksolutions sys-cards are simple to work with.

roblockett
03-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Hi Ian, i'm looking to use an output for indicator lights such as parking brake etc and just started my mip for a 737-200

KenK
03-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I am using the Phidgets Led64 and it works very well.
So far I have Stall warn, Overspeed warn, Spoiler up/dn, Eng 1 Rev,Eng 2 Rev,Flap handle up at TO warning (logic function) ,Eng1 lo oil pres, Eng 2 lo oil pres. 3-Gear lites. When I have time I will implement more.

The Fs2PHIDGETS logic editor is very powerful and easy to use. So is the variable editor. You can also use the variable editor to add sound to various states. I have a siren sound on Stall warning.

I bought the starter kit also because it was easier than buying connectors ,leds,power supply, etc separately.

Regards Ken K