PDA

View Full Version : Sa_wxr 1.6 no wxr

gandofalcon
02-13-2009, 02:07 PM
SOMEBODY THE SA-WXR CAN SELL ME THAT WORKS WITH THE MAGENTA PROJECTA I WELL I HAVE VERSION 1.6 BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

amarok35@hotmail.com

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
02-15-2009, 06:18 AM
Hallo,

For a while there was an update to version 1.7 freely downloable on the SA_WXR forum (I forgot the link). It came with a licence file that allows you to run it on any computer. On my system it runs without any problems. I understand it has been withdrawn from the market. You may want to to Google for the author (Florian Praxmarer) and check with him.

Good luck!

--pim

MortenHa
02-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Hi Pim!

We have a non-working SA_WXR module too. I've been searching for ages to find Florian to help us. But as he discontinued his product, he nowhere to be found!

I ask you humbly to try to remember what site you saw the 1.7 version I you can.

Thanx in advance

Morten

gandofalcon
02-15-2009, 09:23 AM
I have underneath been looking for until stones but nothing update 1,7 this dead. I fodder that the PM in the future has it a WXR with his offsets for tilt and test , turbulence. Not more satellite imagins.

thanks Pilots.......Denis GCLP...........:roll:

flightdeck
02-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Anyone who needs SA_WXR_1_7 drop me a PM with you Email address!

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
02-15-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi Pim!

We have a non-working SA_WXR module too. I've been searching for ages to find Florian to help us. But as he discontinued his product, he nowhere to be found!

I ask you humbly to try to remember what site you saw the 1.7 version I you can.

Thanx in advance

Morten

Hi All,

Well, the official forum seems to be gone. However, after some googling I found this: http://www.ellieavionics.com/wForums/forum_posts.asp?TID=116

If you scroll down you'll find a link to the software. I don't know how legal this is and if it works at all.

I wish you luck.

Best regards,

--pim

raysot
02-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi All,

Well, the official forum seems to be gone. However, after some googling I found this: http://www.ellieavionics.com/wForums/forum_posts.asp?TID=116

If you scroll down you'll find a link to the software. I don't know how legal this is and if it works at all.

I wish you luck.

Best regards,

--pim

Folks, this link has been removed. The last thing we want are any legal issues with anyone in the flight sim community.

Unless we hear from the original author, we won't be providing any links to SA_WXR. Sorry, Folks.

rob747
02-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Guys,

Seems to me we need a new product..... Has anyone out there got anything up their sleeve? I know a lot of people who have trouble with sa_wxr whatever version - must be a better way! How hard can it be?

ivar hestnes
02-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Hmmmm, maybe we could ask Thomas Richter to develop a program we could buy?

He would know how to implement this with PM software I would guess:)

rob747
02-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Well - I'd buy it! Even nicer if it works with Active Sky

ivar hestnes
02-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah, lets hope he read this and like the idea. He could make an option menu so we can choose our "weather input" source:)

What do you say Thomas? ;)

Pleeeeeaaase:D