PDA

View Full Version : US Citizens be aware of this important info!

warvet
02-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Nevermind

Tim

tasmanet
02-12-2009, 07:52 AM
You are completely and utterly mad

Obviously you watch that Idiot Bog Irishman on Fox News

Tas

N242AM
02-12-2009, 09:26 AM
May I suggest you worry about what is happening in your OWN country!

tasmanet
02-12-2009, 09:30 AM
And what would that be ??

warvet
02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Disregard
Tim

JSpahn
02-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Ya know a little civil service never hurt anyone, most kids could benefit from doing some civil projects around the country. His program sounds very similar to the Civilian Conservation Corps, which helped to build our state and national parks which we enjoy today...hmmm sounds horrible.

Plus it would be nice to bring people together from different social classes, which could help quell some of the arrogance that some of the more affluent kids enjoy today.

Personally I think you are looking at this totally the wrong way, maybe from a right wing perspective. Take my advice and watch more then FOX news. Doing so will extend your life.

Additionally the art of building a Flight Simulator is my escape from the madness that is the world:p My code of conduct is to stay away from such issues here so others can enjoy this hobby as much as I do. My advice would be to voice such opinions on an appropriate forum.....

Whats really funny is how you post these views on this forum but you say "it was not here for your opinions or a debate" hmmm ok Hitler its your world boss and we are luck to live in it....the idea of a forum is to share ideas, if it were up to you this place would be a blog of your ideas LOL

Rodney
02-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Sorry, there is no truth to this. The video clip has been edited to show someone's view. Perhaps your not old enough to remember the Vietnam draft. No one is in the street protesting this. Not the first joke Tim has done, certainly not the last.

Spatate
02-12-2009, 10:14 PM
OMG... this video is such an edit... completely false... man!! you have nothing to do beleiving this!

BHawthorne
02-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Damn, I guess I missed some fake drama. What was in the video? :D