PDA

View Full Version : Thrust limiter issues

Thunder175
02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Hello all, before anyone jumps on me I did send this problem to PM Support a little bit ago, but I wanted to share with the community here.

I have been creating an MD-11F profile with the Boeing software. Now I understand that the Boeing isn’t designed to emulate the MD-11, however for my purposes it seems to work just fine. However I am having a significant issue with the thrust limiter. It just will not read the n1totable and n1clbtable. I attached the aircraft CDU file that I have been working on as well as the ltrhust.txt file that the CDU software is generating. For some reason it keeps wanting to set the climb and cruise references at a very low thrust rating despite the tables that are set in the aircraft config file. As far as I can tell, other Boeing aircraft config files seem to work fine.

Has anyone else encountered anything like this? Anyone have any ideas on what the issue could be?

I am using the latest version of the CDU (build 400). The aircraft is the iFDG MD-11F. I have a generic cockpit setup and I routinely change between the B737, B757, B767, and MD-11F.

JonathanRichardson
02-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi

Not sure if you got the support e-mail reply to this issue, but the reason the CLB1 & 2 are too low is because your factors are too high for them. Try perhaps a value of 2 or 3 for CLB1 and 4 or 5 for CLB2.

Regards
Jonathan Richardson
Project Magenta