PDA

View Full Version : X-plane Forum section

airbus319
02-04-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi Folks,

First of all, with the recent albeiit hopefully temporary demise of the MSFS development team would it be a good idea to setup a X-Plane section in the forums so that all X-plane related posts can be held in the one place rather than scattered over lots of different sections

Secondly, for everyone like me who's started thinking about X-plane but still love MS FS I enclose a link to this 737NG project being designed for X-plane which I think looks like it has potential

http://www.eadt.eu/index.php

I hope this is helpfull to someone

regards

Dave.

Trevor Hale
02-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Hey Dave, I have added X-Plane Builders in the Builders forum, and You should be all set.

Trev

airbus319
02-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks Trevor, it must be the tiny bit of the obsessive compulsive pilot in me that wants everything to be in its rightfull place lol.

David

Trevor Hale
02-04-2009, 12:28 PM
No Worries. You would be surprised at what I would be willing to do to get you to change that Avatar LMFAO

Trev

airbus319
02-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Here you go trevor, I changed it just for you, hope you like the new one

It's a sad day when you cant paint the Shed (shorts 360) horrendously bright and luducris colours though lol.

I have always been tempted to buy one if I won the lottery and paint it like the brick pattern on the side of a house so when people see it it looks like a flying house is passing bye, priceless lol.

Dave

Trevor Hale
02-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks Dave.. I don't quite know where you find these paint schemes, but man oh man. Least its better then the hooker red lipstick :)

Good on ya! The Brick idea sounds like fun...

Trev