PDA

View Full Version : Good news for me

ivar hestnes
01-26-2009, 12:48 PM
I just want to make a post about this.

I made a post earlier about my waiting time for a flight illusion gauge. I just got email from FI with tracking number and their excuses for the long waiting time. They were true sorry. And excuses are accepted by me for sure. I am just a human;) (I think, lol).

So thats great. Everything sorted out. We are just people after all.

Thanks to Flight Illusion for sorting things out. Their Instruments are worth waiting for anyway:)

They climbed some big steps on my scale now:)

Bob Reed
01-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Ivar. Glad you posted this. We need to let the folks know when a compnay does well. We are fast to post our problems. We need to let folks know when they have been worked out as well.

ivar hestnes
01-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Absolutely.

When negative is turned into positive, it is important to let people know:)

I always prefere the positive sides anyway. Enough bad in this world;)

Got motivated to give my tiller wheel a shot:). Start designing the mechanism as we speak, lol.

Kennair
01-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Ivar you're a kind and forgiving soul, and I agree, the world needs more praise and appreciation. As for the question of your "humanity" I'd have to say looking at the quality of your build I think "Super" human would be more fitting ;)

Enjoy the guages when they arrive.

Ken.

tomenglish2000
01-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Well if we all need to let each other know when a company does well I should also post about Flight Illusion. True, the waiting times were long, but I did order about 9 gauges. And the order was wrong when it arrived. But I quickly sent the wrong ones back and got replacement ones. So apart from a few mix ups I was very impressed with them. Great service and excellent products!

Tom English.

Trevor Hale
01-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Guys, I waited 6 weeks for my FI Instruments, however Mark was very clear with me up front about the wait time.. I don't mind if something takes 6 weeks and they tell me it is going to take 6 weeks.. Its when someone tells you a week, and you end up waiting 6 months.

I would rather know the truth when I am spending this kind of money, and in my Books. Flight Illusion was worth the wait compared to anyone else who offers instruments.

Kudo's to the FI Staff on good communication, and really well build instruments.

Trev