PDA

View Full Version : Bac 1-11 sim

roblockett
01-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi, first of all let me thank every one who gives up there time to post and answer questions.

I've being using FS for a fair few years now and have a couple of '000 hours online flying under my belt on vatsim and was with BA-virtual for a while.
The time came when i moved house and finaly had the space where i could build my first atempt at a sim.
I'm well underway to building my first proper sim now based on a BAC1-11 400( mad i know) I've gone about things a bit back-to-front then most in the way that i'm building the hardware before doing all the software things, the reason for this is that i'm no computer wizz kid :-) Currently i've built the throttle quadrant, dual control colums, over head (switchs only) and just started on the main Cpt side front panel. I've used two itterfacing cards to wire up the axis and buttons so they all have there own allications to the pc.

Now here's the tricky bit i need to know.. I have two pc's networked together The main PC called SIM runs FS on vista the second pc run's XP and has a graphics card with 2 outputs. I want to use the second PC to run the gauges for CPT and centre panel ( i will duplicate the CPT to F/O using the Y cable method) but what software do i need to get and is there some sort of tutorial that will explain how to do it in simple terms? The SIM pc will run the CPT ouside view for now but i would like to eventuly get 6 veiws going Left, Fwd left, CPT, F/O Fwd right and Right What do i need to get to acheve this?

I'm using at the moment the BAC 1-11 from DM flight which i think is great but is there a way i can intergrate my Throttle quad and overhead switchs to that on the model as normal FS9 asignments don't tend to work for eg: the standard FS9 autopilot assignments dont ativate the DM BAC1-11 ones. i not sure if the FSUIPC will do this i don't have a registered one as yet but will.
Also thigs like the relight switchs FS dosn't have an option for this.

Thanks all for your time in reading this, like i said i've gone about it a bit back to front but this way i've done the things that havn't cost me a great deal at the moment.

dukabr
01-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Hi
I dont speack a good english; but i know how you can do that.

>Now here's the tricky bit i need to know.. I have two pc's networked >together The main PC called SIM runs FS on vista the second pc run's XP >and has a graphics card with 2 outputs. I want to use the second PC to run >the gauges for CPT and centre panel ( i will duplicate the CPT to F/O using >the Y cable method) but what software do i need to get and is there some >sort of tutorial that will explain how to do it in simple terms?

Use MAXIVISTA software:

Multi Monitor Software - Desktop Extension
MaxiVista allows you to use the monitor of any spare PC as an extended screen for your Primary PC:

Dual Monitor Support
MaxiVista Pro can work with existing hardware dual monitor setups:
http://www.maxivista.com/pics/mv2_dualmon_en.gif
URL: http://www.maxivista.com/
You can get the DEMO version for try it.

>The SIM pc will run the CPT ouside view for now but i would like to eventuly >get 6 veiws going Left, Fwd left, CPT, F/O Fwd right and Right What do i >need to get to acheve this?

You can do that using the WIDEVIEW
Provides panoramic scenery views through multiple monitors on networked computers.
WidevieW can be used to create cockpits with panoramic scenery view, through multiple monitors on networked PCs. There is no limit on how many PCs can be linked together, and view angles can be easily customized, to get perfectly matching images throughout the LAN.
->FS2002 and 2004

URL: http://www.wideview.it/

>I'm using at the moment the BAC 1-11 from DM flight which i think is great >but is there a way i can intergrate my Throttle quad and overhead switchs >to that on the model as normal FS9 asignments don't tend to work for eg: >the standard FS9 autopilot assignments dont ativate the DM BAC1-11 ones. i >not sure if the FSUIPC will do this i don't have a registered one as yet but >will.
>Also thigs like the relight switchs FS dosn't have an option for this.

I dont know the perfect solution but you can use MACRO option in FSUIPC; its a mouse point recorder , its not perfect solution but i only know that option.

Good Luck
Gustavo Goldstein
MSN: gugagold@globo.com

Sorry for the bad english