PDA

View Full Version : Our ERJ-145 homebrew flightdeck

junglejet
01-18-2009, 05:08 AM
My son and I are underway since sometime to build up a ERJ145 flightdeck. As parts are no more available in the marketplace (due to licensing stuff) we have to build it entirely from scratch, including the electronic interface and FS9 module which is ethernet based.

This is a good learning lesson for an 14 years old, though. System behind is FS9 with Feelthere ERJ-145.

You will find more details about the project at

http://jetvision.de/flightdeck.shtml

Andy

Kennair
01-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Looks great Andy and what a terrific project for father and son. The ERJ is a lovely aircraft and you'll find a few other dedicated ERJ & CRJ builders here to help out. There's also some exciting regional jet software coming along from the Lear camp that might be of interest to you so keep in touch.

Meanwhile thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing the progress.:)

Ken.

PaulEMB
01-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Really inspiring project, Andy.

I like the way you have approached the building of panels, and of course, its great to see another ERJ 145 taking shape - please keep us posted of your progress. I would be pleased to help if you need dimensions, or any other info.

junglejet
01-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Thanks, Paul, for the kind offer.

I had visited your webpage many times and once there is something I can't find I will be back to you.

Cheers,
Andy

Staokki
05-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Really nice project you got there!

Where did you get those buttons with leds and writing for the glareshield panels?

It's my understanding that there are no ready commercial solutions for that since every company is just making Airbus and Boeing gismos.

Best Regards
Santtu