PDA

View Full Version : Software download for Hagstrom?

dave4002000
01-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, i'm new around these parts but just picked up a CDU that uses a Hagstrom KE-USB24. My situation, is that it didn't ship with the manual or cd-rom containing the software.

More than likely, i'm going to be ordering a KE-USB108 in the near future..but i was wondering if there's anywhere i can download the programming software so i can get my CDU up and running, in the meantime.

I've looked high and low, but can't seem to find it. So i'm under the impression that it's only available on the cd. Hoping you guys can tell me different :cool:

Thanks

JBaymore
01-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Dave,

I've been using Hagstrom products for quite a while ....and find their customer service to be "top notch".

I'd suggest contacting their customer service directly and explain the situation. My guess is that they will send yoyu a CD of the software just for the cost of the postage and such.

best,

.................john

Michael Carter
01-14-2009, 08:24 PM
I agree. Hagstrom he always been very helpful to me when I've called.

blueskydriver
01-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Which aircraft are you doing? I have a CDU with Hagstrom Card for the B737 and I can send you the configuartion file where it's all ready set to go...

PM me your email address.

John

dave4002000
01-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Ok, thanks guys..i'll send them an email and see if they can help me.

John, i'm going to try to make it dual function with the Level-D 767 and PMDG MD-11. Funny thing, is that's it's a 747 CDU. I know it won't be 100% realistic, but "close enough" is good for me. I'd love to take a look at that config file, i'll pm my email.

I actually just picked up a BU0836X, 10 SPST toggles with mil covers and 8 DPDT latching pushbuttons with LED's.

Kinda kicking myself for ordering a GoFlight RP-48 last week, because i can easily make one for about $15 now..lol.

I have a whole slew of GoFlight modules, but this will be my first attempt at creating my own stuff. I knew being an Avionics Engineer in the Air Force would help me in civilian life one way or another :wink:

I've already spent hours reading through stuff on this site, i can't wait to get into building things more complicated than simple toggles. You guys are going to be the death of my bank account..lol :p

JBaymore
01-19-2009, 10:04 AM
You guys are going to be the death of my bank account..lol :p

You got THAT one right! :D

best,

................john

blueskydriver
01-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Dave, check your email.

John