PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Looking for Drawings

Buddym
01-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Hi all!

Newbie in Tampa, FL here. I am attempting to build an A320 sim. I am using IOCards for electronics, I have FDS facades, and some misc panels from another outfit. Electronics and software have been tested, now time for some parts...

I am looking for some dxf drawings of the throttle handles and such, something I can convert into g-code for my cnc machine. (unless someone already has g-code they want to share). I plan on milling out the parts from rigid PVC sheets and would be happy to make a set for anyone who has the drawings to share....

I saw that unit from Westozy, WOW! That's some impressive design and fabrication. I am not building anything that elaborate, just want some decent looking handles and such to tie into pots and switches.... but what a setup!! It must take a long time and a LOT of skill to build those. Any way, great forum here! Be seein' ya!

BuddyM in Tampa, FL

Michael Carter
01-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Gwyn is the A320 Throttle King at this site. He'd be the one to speak to about those things.

PittsburghLever
01-11-2009, 12:07 PM
I must be more senile than I remember (no pun intended). I though I saw some A320 cockpit dimension drawings in the file library, but I can't seem to find them anymore. Anyone know where to get such drawings?

Buddym
01-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Those in the photots must have come from somplace.

Trevor Hale
01-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Send Gwyn (westozy) a Pm.

Perhaps he would provide you with soem sketches.

Trev