PDA

View Full Version : Hi fellow cockpit builders

kenlie_no
12-14-2008, 10:28 PM
I`m Kenneth from Norway, I’m 37, happily married and have two kids running and destroying all my knobs in my 737-800NG home built sim :)

My sim is a 737-800NG I have MIP, pedestal and throttle from Cockpitsonic.
Overhead and FMC from Flyengravity

MCP efis and pedestal HW is from CP-flight.

I`m running a projector for front view, and dreaming of buying 2 more...

I’m using heavily modified FS2004, and mostly my payware sceneries are located in the Scandinavian or North-Europe region.

Haven’t gotten the time to make a webpage yes as I’m really occupied by building for the time being.

I think I’m about 70% done, soldered my overhead switches and knobs yesterday, and my biggest concern right now is to locate the Thomas Richter .logical and air files needed to run PMDG with Pmsystems...any help offered is greatly appreciated!
I see that there are a collection of some really serious cockpit projects here and I’m looking forward to contribute in any way I can.
ok thats me, tx

Michael Carter
12-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi Kenneth, welcome to the site. Have a look around and ask questions if you have any.

Gotta keep those children off of the flight deck, it's only a Big Boy toy y'know.

I'm using FS9 and many scenery add-on's as well. I don't have a web page either except for here. This place does very nicely.

kenlie_no
12-15-2008, 07:01 PM
tx I had some people visiting to test my sim this weekend, they made a short movie !
unedited raw moviehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ILRyU9jlI

Michael Carter
12-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Nice video. You can host that video right here at the site.