PDA

View Full Version : eicam

Stéphane
12-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Bonjour,

Comment fait-on pour parametrer "the doors status" car lorsque j'ouvre une porte il n'y a aucune indication quand je clic sur DRS (pmsystems) B747.

thank-you

Stéphane.

Trevor Hale
12-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Hi there,

Please, for the benefit of the Majority of our members, I ask that you speak in English.

Best regards,

Trev

David7700
12-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Roughly:

How do you configure "door status" because when I open a door there is no indication when I click on DRS (pmsystems) B747?

Trevor Hale
12-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Fantastic. Thanks Buddy,

Well this can depend on your flight model. I believe Thomas Richter/Pmsystems uses a custom offset to achieve this task.

If you look in the Pmsystems (Logic file) you will see the Variable that Thomas uses for the doors. in the (Variable file) you can see the offset he is using.

Trev

Stéphane
12-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Hello,

How makes one to parameterize “the doors status” because when I open a door there is no indication when I click on DRS (pmsystems) B747.

Thank-you for your help and sorry for my bad english !

Trevor Hale
12-03-2008, 04:08 PM
No worries at all..

Like I said, Pmsystems by default watches the "Fake" Door status Thomas Richter has programmed in the logic file.

If you want Pmsystems to follow the door status of flightsim, you will need to find out what offset changes in FSUIPC, when your doors open and close.

Trev

David7700
12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Fantastic. Thanks Buddy,

Well this can depend on your flight model. I believe Thomas Richter/Pmsystems uses a custom offset to achieve this task.

If you look in the Pmsystems (Logic file) you will see the Variable that Thomas uses for the doors. in the (Variable file) you can see the offset he is using.

Trev

You guys are posting too fast for my poor French translation skills--my conjugation is terrible:

C'est que votre modele de volee. Je pense que Thomas Richter/Pmsystems untilises un maculage special arrive ceci.

Si tu regardes dans le Pmsystems (logic file) tu regarderas las variable que Thomas utilizer pour la porte. Dans la (variable file) tu regarerais le maculage Thomas untilizerait.

Stéphane
12-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Thank-you,