PDA

View Full Version : update to project

steve diamond
09-03-2006, 03:23 AM
hi everyone,well you all seem busy on your flight decks,??!!!!!!!!
things are going along a pace now,and ive finished the captains side ,wired yoke trims and auto pilot disconnect switch to yoke,will do first officers auto dis yoke switch today and add the trim switch soon,i start the throttle connection today,a job im not looking forward to but really need to sort to fly in a more realistic manner,
right the visuals is where i need your help,can i use a multi out video card to drive three projectors to give the outside veiws,and run from one computer?also i need to bouce the images off mirrors as im limited for space,any ideas info gratefully received,
cheers fellow simmers,
cracking video saying bye to 2004,im sticking with it as my main programme,as its totally stable and im sorted also the add ons will plumment in price??!!lol
steve

Rodney
09-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Steve,
Use a Matrox TripleHead2Go to drive 3 projectors from one video card/computer. I've seen it working, and it will do the job nicely. That is my intention also.
http://www.matrox.com/graphics/offhome/th2go/home.cfm

ekezz
09-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Have a look at Matt Olieman's site on the collimated display. You can find him and his website on the Memberlist.
You are making good progress, we'll need to fly soon.

steve diamond
09-05-2006, 12:02 PM
hi dutch mate,
yes it would be nice to fly with another simmer,my wife pulls this funny face when i say do you want to go for a flight,????!!!!!!! lol
throttles and reversers should be done soon,
then its projection system
cheers,
steve