PDA

View Full Version : problem with V1, Vr and V2

abril
11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Hello.
I have observed the following thing: Following the weight of the airplane, degrees of flaps, etc, FMC (CDU) calculates the V1, Vr and V2, then, when to pass 80Kts and next to reach V1, bug of Vr that evidently has a value different from the one from V1 in my tactical mission, happens to put itself next to V1. How can be corrected that abnormality?
A greeting and thanks for your attention.

Israel Abril Fernández

Trevor Hale
11-11-2008, 01:09 PM
You will need to check that the ZFW you have entered in the CDU matches that of that actual aircraft.

Also, be sure that the correct aircraft data file is selected in the CDU.

Additionally, You might want to make sure that you haven't entered the fuel information into the cdu in the correct format. KGS or LBS.. (whatever you have selected in the INI file..

Trev

abril
11-12-2008, 07:21 AM
You will need to check that the ZFW you have entered in the CDU matches that of that actual aircraft.

Also, be sure that the correct aircraft data file is selected in the CDU.

Additionally, You might want to make sure that you haven't entered the fuel information into the cdu in the correct format. KGS or LBS.. (whatever you have selected in the INI file..

Trev

All that is verified, and nevertheless, when to reach V1 the indication of V2 has lowered to the place that occupies Vr.

I must check in some other place, like for example in the CDU.INI or the PFD.INI?

Greetings and thanks for its attention.

Israel Abril Fernández