PDA

View Full Version : Coaxial rotor heli enquiry

silhouette_flyer
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Good day to all , i am currently looking for a coaxial rotor type of a helicopter..anyone has a clue on where can i get the model for it on FlightsimX ( where to download, been looking in lots of site ) , or how can I design my own type of a aircraft ? What are the procedures ?

fweinrebe
11-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Did you try http://www.hovercontrol.com? They have a good library of helicopters available.

silhouette_flyer
11-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Apparent ly,...the web site doesnt have that much of a library , plus I can even post topics on the forum , will try to get it touch with them more constantly ,
Was just curioused , is there any type of software , whereby.. if I startup my pc , is automaticsly ...load MS FlightSim X ..with having to click the FlightSIM x iCon ?

thank you
-shah-

AndyT
11-07-2008, 03:25 AM
I told you the same thing is a different thread. Please only make one thread for your questions, it gets confusing.

Hovercontrol has a huge copter library. You have to look a bit closer. I just went looking thru it and saw at least one coaxial copter and I think they have others.

silhouette_flyer
11-07-2008, 05:02 AM
Thank you , apparently , i have found a few files on the coaxial model..
Just for enquiry , how do u create your own model for flight sim X ?
Anyones got any info or manuals on that ?

-Shah-

fweinrebe
11-07-2008, 05:24 AM
If you have FSX Deluxe and you installed the FSX SDK, you'll see some information there on gmax. You can use gmax to create a model, even for scenery objects as well. Otherwise Google the topic. There is some good forums & webs out there that focus on model creation in Flight Sim.

Spetz
11-24-2008, 02:38 PM
check out FSWC.info and then the FSX section.