PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Canada

Spetz
10-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Finally found a worthwhile site for cockpit building. Now..just to convince my wife to let me change one of our walk-in closets into a cockpit.....

Jackpilot
10-27-2008, 03:30 PM
From "Where " in Canada?
Cheers

Efe Cem Elci
10-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Welcome to MyCockpit Spetz! We're glad you're here and I'm sure Tracy would love to have your wife join the Club :)

Although that might prove to work against your intentions if she ends up hearing what the later stages of this 'sickness' leads to... Tracy, Trevor was on number 4 right? :D

Shawn
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
Welcome Spetz from a relatively new member myself. I would recommend asking to build it in the living room and then compromise with her and build it in the walk in closet. :D I'm in Williams Lake, BC but moving to Kamloops shortly...

Tracy Hale
10-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Now..just to convince my wife to let me change one of our walk-in closets into a cockpit.....

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Tracy Hale
10-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Tracy, Trevor was on number 4 right? :D

uh huh! and we are NOT going to have a #5 either :roll:

Tracy Hale
10-27-2008, 04:44 PM
I would recommend asking to build it in the living room

I don't have a sim in my living room BUT pieces of the sim get built/put together in my living room with a time limit :p

Spetz
10-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the welcome folks, I'm in Edmonton at the moment, just waiting for my RMA'd mobo to get back from EVGA, so getting a little bored staring at my yoke and pedals...And a fast question, is it possible to set the forums so that the latest post on is viewed last ? I looked around but couldn't figure it out if possible here. Just like to read the 1st comment / question before I read everything else..

AndyT
10-28-2008, 01:55 PM
You will find that setting in your forum preferences.

Click on USER CP (User Control Panel)
Then EDIT OPTIONS
Scroll down to THREAD DISPLAY MODE and choose Linear-Oldest first.