PDA

View Full Version : started build

kevinE
08-06-2006, 09:13 AM
well i got around to starting the build of my 737ng so here is some pictures of ein117 the MIP is from symulatory
i dont know how to upload pictures here but you can see them here http://forums.ifsd.ie/ Area for general chat
sorry

kevinE
08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
at last i got around to fixing my first try at a web site i have some pictures of my build so far
so go easy on me :lol:

www.ein117.com

dodiano
08-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Nice Site but I donīt see the pics of your new pit!! :(

Take care,

Roberto

ekezz
09-01-2006, 12:37 PM
I had a look at your source code, and can see that the path in the IMG SRC tag is pointing to the file on your PC harddisk.

<p align="left" class="style1">file:///C|/Documents and Settings/Marie/My Documents/My Pictures/Picture/Picture 002s.JPG

What you need to do is to upload the pictures to your webhost at www.ein117.com for instance in a folder called images.
The source would than be:

<p align="left" class="style1">images/Picture%20002s.JPG
The %20 denotes a space in a file name, so I tend to not use spaces in file names.

Hope this helps.

Bob Reed
09-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey Kevin. Site looks good! I need to make some HUGE changes to mine! Just one little problem I do not see the new pictures. Just a few empty place holders... Would love to see those pics! The ones that are there are very good looking! :D

kevinE
10-07-2006, 04:31 PM
i am having a few probs with my web site at the mint and just don't get the time to fix the site ..i did post pictures
of the build in the Gallery ,just two of the sim after a week working on it ,i can tell you i have done a lot more building
at the time of them pictures,and now i do hope to have the overhead within the next week along with the TQ as well ,
i will post some pictures of them when i get them install ..again i am sorry about the site,,

Matt Olieman
10-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Kevin, look forward toward seeing your pics.... If you wouldn't mind please post them in our Gallery.