PDA

View Full Version : Cockpitsonic 737NG and PMDG 737NG

bravolima
10-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi all,
with a few homepit colleaques, all with 737NG Cockpitsonic MIP systems, we discussed the possibilites to let compile a software interface for the PMDG 737NG. In no way this will interfere with copyrights of the PMDG software. Cockpitsonic itself would be interested and will support this project. There is a promising way, but we need to know how may Cockpitsonic users would be interested in such a program. To be more precise:

Overhead, MIP, Pedestal from Cockpitsonic would be fully compatible with PMDG 737NG Series for FS2004.

Please understand that I canīt reveal more details at this stage, we are just evaluating such a long expected program. If this evaluation is done, prox. 8-10 days, the result will be revealed here in any case.

Regards

Bernhard (LSZH)

luk737
10-09-2008, 02:20 PM
this is very interesting to the new and old builders in my eyes.
fantastic idea which will be well implemented in many builders set up. I am all for it.

luke737

PittsburghLever
10-09-2008, 03:48 PM
In no way this will interfere with copyrights of the PMDG software.

I am not sure that disassembling other software is not equivalent to copyright/IP infringement. I am not a lawyer, but a fellow software developer, so I could be wrong. If it is not an infringement, I would also be somewhat interested...

Thanks,

bravolima
10-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I can asure you we stay very clear of any copyright/IP infringement.

Bernhard (LSZH)

choffmann
10-10-2008, 12:25 PM
This would definitely help! You did not mention, if cockpitsonicīs MCP and FMC is also supported in this scenario. Of course, MIP, OVHD, pedestal alone would not be sufficient in my eyes.

I would be v e r y interested.

Chris

bravolima
10-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Cockpitsonic MCP comes from CPFlight, CDU comes from Engravity. For this two items connectivity software for PMDG is available.

bravolima
10-16-2008, 03:34 PM
If someone attends the German Flightsimulator Conference at the Airport of Paderborn next weekend please contact me via pm.

thanks

bravolima
10-18-2008, 04:06 AM
Hi all,

News update. Flightsimlabs (flightsimlabs.com) will evaluate the possibility to program a Interface PMDG/Cockpitsonic. Cockpitsonic is interested in such a tool and will be cooperative. People who are interested in such a tool should wait for further announcements from Cockpitsonic or flightsimlabs. They also can show their interest by dropping a E-Mail to flightsimlabs, perhaps it helps a little bit putting this topic there to a higher priority....

cheers

Bernhard (LSZH)

iceblue77
10-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi,Someone knows if the interface was made to use the overhead of cockpitsonic with PMDG NGX thanks