PDA

View Full Version : How to transfert FMC Flight plan to FS9

cockpit737
10-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi,
I do not know how to transfert FP from FMC to FS9 or reverse...!
Actually I have to create this FP in the FMC and after to rereate it step by step in FS9. I suppose it is possible to make that transfer from FMC to FS9, but did not find how. I search mainly in the "Route" page (2 times on rte button) but did not find... Someone could tell me step by step how to do that???
Thank you

ak49er
10-03-2008, 02:42 PM
What kind of FMC, what software does the fmc use?

cockpit737
10-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I am just using the Project Magenta CDU software built 394 without any hardware. Very basic!

cockpit737
10-04-2008, 09:30 AM
I am just using the Project Magenta CDU software built 394 without any hardware. Very basic!
.......for the B737-800!:)

Ray Proudfoot
10-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi,
I do not know how to transfert FP from FMC to FS9 or reverse...!
Actually I have to create this FP in the FMC and after to rereate it step by step in FS9. I suppose it is possible to make that transfer from FMC to FS9, but did not find how. I search mainly in the "Route" page (2 times on rte button) but did not find... Someone could tell me step by step how to do that???
Thank you

I don't think it's possible to transfer a plan from the CDU to FS9 but it can be done the other way.

Create your plan using either FS9 (or FSNav and save and export to FS9). Load that plan in FS9 and then save it with the same name. Confirm the warning message about overwriting the original.

On the CDU press RTE twice and the option in the lower right will load the last plan saved in FS9.

All that is from memory so apologies if it's a little general.