PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, right section for tips and help?

strychninekiss
10-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Hi all!

I havenīt been here in about a year.
But i am still going to start a 737NG project.

However I have not been doing research for a year.

I am going to plan plan and plan even more, ahead of buying anything! I want a firm grasp of everything involved in building a flight deck!

So am I in the right place to ask a few starting up questions? :D

//William

strychninekiss
10-02-2008, 06:02 AM
46 views of my post but NO answers...guess Im not on the flight deck building page afterall...probably more luck on the toysRus website? :p

//William

XOrionFE
10-02-2008, 06:46 AM
46 views of my post but NO answers...guess Im not on the flight deck building page afterall...probably more luck on the toysRus website? :p

//William

You will find that folks are more than happy to help around here but probably wont with comments like this. I think your starting off on the wrong foot.

I didnt see any specific question you had and if I had I would have gladly tried to answer.

Matt Olieman
10-02-2008, 07:20 AM

//William

Perhaps your right, for you, ToysRus may be a better site for you. Otherwise we are always willing to help any serious builder with specific questions.

Matt Olieman

strychninekiss
10-02-2008, 08:09 AM
I understand non tolerance to racist remarks and harrasing but jokes? :shock:

Didnīt mean to insult anyone, but since I clearly did, Iīm SRY about that.
There was no insult to the site intended, think you all misunderstod my failed wit :)
In any case
my first post did have a question.

//William

Trevor Hale
10-02-2008, 08:22 AM
William, here is the answer to your question...

You are in the right place to get all the information you need regarding building your flight deck!

Trev

strychninekiss
10-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks Trev! But I should have been more clear, I was refering to if this was the right section for a newbi like me =)

I know Im in the right Forum.
Only home FD building forum on the web, at least the only serious one :)

BTW I think I know why there was a misunderstanding of my intention in my second post...I used the wrong smily giving the impression that I was annoyed and just being a smart ***.
Sry about that once again all!

//William