PDA

View Full Version : problem with the card PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor (1061).

cupaoloit
09-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Good evening,
from one month I bought the card Phidgets, to build my throttle quadrant 737 NG, everything worked but I have a problem with the card PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor (1061). The control panel Phidgets the law well, but when I go on FS2-Phidgets only active cards 8/8/8 and 0/0/4 while PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor sees but is not activated, there enclosed if I can do a 'image.
I would like to know how to solve the problem because I tried everything, I updated the library I updated FS2-Phidgets, I swear I do not know how to do more.

Thank you for your help and expect an answer

Paul Curcio

PS sorry for my English but I translated with google translate

CocnutAir
09-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Paul,

Your English is much better than my Italian.

If you are having a problem with advanced servo the problem is most probably a bug in f2phidget.

Had a quick look at my system.
I think I know what the problem is.
Will let you know.

Regards,
Alan.

CocnutAir
09-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Paul

I am sending you an updated version of the program to try.

Let me know if things improve with and I will update the download section on this wb site.

Regards,
Alan Dyer.

cupaoloit
09-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Good evening Alan,
Thank you very much for your interest, I received the message and I hope you can help me, after so much work and money spent to build the Throttle Q motorized regret I only use it only in the manual. If you've identified the problem I would be very pleased to receive the solution.

Thank you very
Paolo

CocnutAir
09-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Paul,

I have sent an updated version to your private email.
Let me know if this works.

Regards,
Alan.

AchillesP
11-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Alan,

I bought also the PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor and I have a time error with fs2phidgets 4.3.7.

Paul,

I have sent an updated version to your private email.
Let me know if this works.

Regards,
Alan.

AchillesP
11-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Ohhhhh,

I found the right post. Run time error 438. I move my question there.