PDA

View Full Version : Crossfeed and fuel pumps

cockpit737
09-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi,
I have the 737GC demo version... using FS9 and the FS 737-400 default aircraft.

I created an imbalanced fuel situation and opened the "Crossfeed" valve in the PMSystem in the hope of fuel transfer, but nothing happens. All the 6 "Fuel pumps" are ON. The imbalance remaines in an imbalance situation...

Also, when both engines are running even if all "Fuel pumps" switches are on the fuel flow is only from the center tank. If I closes these center "Fuel pumps" switches the fuel flow is only from the left tank... nothing from the right tank!

Any ideas?
Thank you for your help,

PatrikM
01-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi,

Also, when both engines are running even if all "Fuel pumps" switches are on the fuel flow is only from the center tank. If I closes these center "Fuel pumps" switches the fuel flow is only from the left tank... nothing from the right tank!

Got the exact same problem, have you been able to find a solution?

I created an imbalanced fuel situation and opened the "Crossfeed" valve in the PMSystem in the hope of fuel transfer, but nothing happens. All the 6 "Fuel pumps" are ON. The imbalance remaines in an imbalance situation...

You need to swith off all pumps but the two pumps in the tank that you want to draw fuel from.