PDA

View Full Version : I am back!

Bob Reed
08-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Well after a hiatus from the cockpit for a while, I am finally getting it back up and running. Much to do. Although I have been around here I have not touched my cockpit in a ling time. Today I spent the day cleaning and looking to see what I need to do to get it back up and running and the list is not all that long! So maybe by next weekend I can take her for a spin! I have loved watching all of you cockpits progress and now it is time mine gets back on track.....
P.S.
The MyCockpit FS server will be going back online in the next couple of days... I will let you know when!

Per Alm
08-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Welcome back!

Please give us an update, some pics when you're airborne again!!

/ Per Alm

JBaymore
08-23-2008, 02:40 PM
The MyCockpit FS server will be going back online in the next couple of days... I will let you know when!

Welcome back, Bob. Life has a way of getting in the way of simulation for some strange reason. ;) I was over working in Japan for the last two months ...so no simming for me either.

Good to hear the flight server will be back up. Look forward to flying with you once again.

best,

...............john

Bob Reed
08-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Welcome back, Bob. Life has a way of getting in the way of simulation for some strange reason. ;) I was over working in Japan for the last two months ...so no simming for me either.

Good to hear the flight server will be back up. Look forward to flying with you once again.

best,

...............john

Hi John... Glad you are back safe and sound. I too look forward to flying with you guys again! Winter is coming and I have a number of upgrades I need to do to the sim... Over Head comes to mind!

Michael Carter
08-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Glad you're getting back in the saddle. Actually, I never knew you stopped flying. I see you here about as much as always, or at least I thought I did.

Anyway, welcome back to flying.

Westozy
08-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi Bob,

Did you measure your gear lever slot? I can't make your gear lever mechanism until I have those dimensions...

Gwyn

Geremy Britton
08-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Welcome back Bob! :)