PDA

View Full Version : Recently made panels

Per Alm
08-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Hello!
Here are some photos of recently made panels for our Learjet 45. I still have 5 panels to finish out of 25 panels all together. I started making these panels before I learned about Joe Cygan's impressive panels for the Learjet 45. Joe's panels are very good looking and itīs interesting to follow his work.
Anyway this is one solution to making panels. The panels are designed using Front Panel Designer ( freeware, http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/ and http://www.schaeffer-ag.de/en/news/home.html) and the buttons are actually flat LEGO pieces (can be ordered over the internet at www.lego.com).
For those of you building Learjet sims you easily recognize that some of the panels are not replicas of the real aircraft. As our project moved forward we changed from trying to make an exact replica of the Learjet 45 to allowing us some degree of customization.

/ Per

warvet
08-02-2008, 05:22 AM
Peter,
those look fantastic, truly a skilled job no doubt.

regards
Tim
A340
Canada

Per Alm
08-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Just another picture of the central panels. I'm sorry it's not perfectly sharp.:)

Per Alm
08-02-2008, 06:16 AM
panels in the centre of the cockpit + left side chronometer and custom panel for additional input if required.

Michael Carter
08-02-2008, 06:27 AM
Nicely done. Lights and buttons look good.

Matt Olieman
08-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Looks great Per. Thanks for sharing the pics :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Tomlin
08-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Per, those still look very good and of course, they are proffessionally made! Even if they are different from the actual a/c, I like them and I think that they did an absolute great job of making those per your specs as far as I can see.

Thanks for sharing!

BTW, Im still trying to test your .air file but it causes my default LJ45 to dissapear from the menue in FS.

Trevor Hale
08-02-2008, 08:52 AM
BTW, Im still trying to test your .air file but it causes my default LJ45 to dissapear from the menue in FS.

Eric, you need to rename the airfile the exact same name as the one you are replacing.

Thats whats going on.

:)