PDA

View Full Version : First stage of expansion of my 737NG Panel

bravolima
07-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Hello fellow simmers,

few month ago, I introduced myself as a new 747 cockpit-builder. During the evaluation I came to the concluion that a 737 NG Cockpit would better fit to my intentions. My technical knowledge and my skills and time are limited. The market for 737 parts is much more versatile. In fact I´m more interested in fly-sim than built-sim.

Voila, here is the first expansion:
MIP from Simaviatik (Swiss distributor of cockpitsonic units) with Engravity CDU and PFC Yokes.
Steps to come; Throttle unit, pedestal, full F/O side, Overhead-panel.
In between I use my GoFlight pedestal and TQ6 Throttle.

Things have to be done next: Integration of the GoFlight units with project magenta software, special problem at the moment TOGA button and light switches. Perhaps integrate PMDG 737 in this system. Hints and comments well appriciated.

Greetings from LSZH

Bernhard

AndyT
07-31-2008, 08:35 PM
It's looking good!

flyboy01
08-01-2008, 01:45 AM
WoW way to go. Looks great. Congrats and sure you will have a lot of fun with it.
Trevor Wimmer

W9XE/Project777
08-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Bernhard

I noticed in the picture you have 2 PFC Jetliner yokes. Are you planning on linking them up or using them independently?

I have 1 and would like to sync them together. Emailed PFC twice about it but no responce.

bravolima
08-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Hello,

as far a I see and plan, there are two ways to link them. Occasionally I got a second column-yoke second hand, actually I planed to realize first only the captains site
1. Simaviatik proposed me a mechanical device (somehow ball-bearing bar..)
2. Electronical (according to Simaviatik, they are developing such a device) i would prefer the latter one, because I don´t have a underfloor construction and I think it is a question of space as well. If its available I will put a note here in the forum
PFC doesn´t plan to come up with a linking device. I questioned them too and got this answer.

Bernhard (LSZH)