PDA

View Full Version : New member just saying Hi

flyboy01
07-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Hi All,
Jus joined and thought i would say hi. My name is Trevor Wimmer and am another one of those Aussies. aussie, aussie, aussie,oi,oi,oi. :D Well i am currently building a full sized B737-800 sim. Well on the way i might add. Look forward to meeting you all and getting involved with things here on My Cockpit.

P.S i am From Katherine Northern Territory.

Michael Carter
07-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Welcome to the site.

Lots of info here for you.

Westozy
07-28-2008, 12:55 AM
G'day mate and welcome to MC.org from the Westozy...

Gwyn

paulj
07-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Hi Mate,
Good to see that you have finally joined us.
As I already told you there are many talented people here and I'm sure you will enjoy the friendly banter and pick up lots of great tips on cockpit building.
Also, I'm sure that there would be a few people here who would love to see your elegant solution to the engine flick-back switches.;)
Folks, as a way of introduction I'd mention that Trevor is a member of our RAAF and works on the Hornets. His cockpit wiring is a work of art.

Paul

flyboy01
07-28-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks Paul,
Well if you are all wondering by now, No i am no electrical specalist (Not Avionics trade ) But a blackhander(grease monkey) Worknig with armourment at the moment. My wiring is still not perfect by any means But thanks for the compliments. If anyone wants the ppt presentation i have done for 737 start switch flick back mechanism i have done and uses opencockpits io cards, i can email it to you. Just pm me with your details (email address) and will pass along. It includes the sioc script to run them, as well as wiring diagrams.
Cheers
Trevor

Matt Olieman
07-28-2008, 06:12 AM
MyCockpit Members, beware..... we're being invaded by the Aussies, LOL :) :) :)

Welcome aboard Trevor, always nice to see another Aussie join our crew. I look forward to seeing pics of your project.... WE LOVE PICS and VIDEOS :) :) :)

Matt O.

flyboy01
07-28-2008, 06:34 AM
LOL thats right. You cant get away from us, We are everywhere.
Trev

paulj
07-28-2008, 09:48 AM
You may be a grease monkey but your wiring is still a work of art.:D
How about some pics of your wired ibl panels?

Paul

Kennair
07-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Hey welcome Trev. Looking forward to seeing some of your handiwork from the great state of NT. Sound like you've got a bit of a rep. Recently spent some time in Alice and saw some really rich countryside. Did some work for the RFDS up there.

The more Aussies the better hey? ;)

Cheers,

Ken.

Trevor Hale
07-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Great Stuff,

Glad to see you got your registration sorted out.

Had I known you were another Auzzie, I would have banned ya.. LOL. Just kidding. Welcome aboard.

Trev