PDA

View Full Version : Problems with CPFlight-EFIS

rahaewju
07-23-2008, 05:46 AM
Dear cockpit-builder-community,

I´m a new member in this forum and at first i want to say hello from Germany!

Perhaps someone can help me with the following problem: It seems that my new CPFlight-EFIS doesn´t work in combination with Goflight-modules (???).

This is my actual installation:
Server: FS2004, default-737, some Goflight-modules with the last driver- and configuration-software.
Client: Project Magenta 737 (glas-cockpit, MCP, CDU), CPFlight-hardware (MCP737/USB + EFIS) with actual drivers.
FSUIPC (V3.81) and WideFS (V6.51)

And this is my problem:
If I only run PM with the CPFlight-hardware (on the client), all things work fine. But if I use my Goflight-modules additionally (on the server), the CPFlight-EFIS fails completely, my CPFlight-MCP however works properly furthermore.
There are no other problems with my hardware- or software-installation.

Many thanks for good ideas!

Best regards
Rainer Jung

Trevor Hale
07-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Hi Rainer, and Welcome to Mycockpit.

It appears you have a conflict somewhere. What functions if any work on the EFIS module when the goflight hardware is connected? Does nothing on the EFIS work at all?

I would suggest that you should contact CPFlight regarding this issue, seems to me this is very obscure, and shouldn't be happening.

Trev

rahaewju
07-23-2008, 08:49 AM
Hello Trev,

thank you for answering. The EFIS knobs and switches freeze if i use PM+CPFlight-hardeware+Goflight-modules together in the network. After then the electronic of the EFIS is totally "confused" so i have do make a cold restart of the client pc.

I sent my question to the CPFlight tech support, too. If i know any news, i will post again.

Best Regards
Rainer

rahaewju
07-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Hello together,

my problem is solved after updating the firmware of the CPFlight-MCP.

Best regards
Rainer Jung

Trevor Hale
07-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Fantastic.

thanks for updating us. You had me stumped.. Trev