PDA

View Full Version : breakpressure panel

phil.
07-20-2008, 07:09 AM
hello,
i have a problem with the breakpressure panel from Flightillusion. When breaking the needle goes to 3.5 and when releasing the breakes the needle goes back to 0. Is this normal ? I thought that it always should stand on 3.5
In flight the needle stands on 0.
what can i do about this ?
Phil.
<!-- / message -->

phil.
07-24-2008, 05:04 PM
does someone have also the breakpressure panel from Flightillusion ?
And can you tell me then what value the needle gives when in full flight ?
thanks. Mine gives 0 and that is not good i think.
Phil.

ivar hestnes
07-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Yep. Same thing here.

But as far as I know this is not related to PMsystems. This instrument get its values from flight simulator and that is on or off.

So when I calibrated my instrument , I calibrated it so the needle is in the green field when pressure is on. That is all I have done with it.

:)

dnoize
07-24-2008, 06:20 PM
as far as i know there is no value for break pressure in fs.

I've been told that FI simply takes the braking values for the break pressure gauge.

hence the unrealistic behaviour.

Its more eye candy than truly usefull.

Stef

HauptChr
08-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Hello,

i have the brakepress indicator from cockpitsonic.

To get this work, and to get a better autobrakesystem, i use following add on http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,4943082880,D10687

According to the *.pdf file it might be possible to bring the breakpressure panel from Flightillusion to work.

The Brakeaccu is charged by pmSystems or by FS-Engine 2 (setting).

Each braking phase decreases the Brakeaccu so that the Hydraulic
source has to charge the system up to the source pressure.

The used Offset for this is 579E, 2 Byte length, were the Brakeaccu
Value (0 – 520) reflects the Brakeaccu Press (0 – 3000) in psi.

So it is very easy to set up e.g. the Brakeaccu Gauge from Flight
Illusion to display the actual Brakeaccu Pressure.
greetings from germany
Christian

Thomas Richter
08-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi

It is just that the FI gauge use a static value.
The Brake pressure gauge in 737 doesn't display the actually brake pressure, it just display the brakeaccu pressure (reservoir).

By using my program TSR Autobrake from areosoft or the professional version TSR Autobrake Pro or Boeing 737-NG you can use as well a special FI file version for FI software where the changed Offsets are integrated.

phil.
08-08-2008, 07:07 AM
hello,
i have the trs autobrake pro version, but not yet updated to the new version. When i have updated this then the brakepressure should work or should i also have to change something i a certain file ?
phil.

Thomas Richter
08-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi

The 737 has NO Brakepressure indication, it is a BrakeAccu press indication. And this is workable with its Offset since the AutoBrake program is out with its Offset. For FI gauge there is a special FI file needed to let the Gauge work correct with FI software (not pmSystems direct connection).

phil.
08-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Thomas, where can i find this special FI file ?
Phil.

Thomas Richter
08-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Just added it to my download section.

phil.
08-08-2008, 08:31 AM
ok perfect, so i put this FI file + default in the TSR autobrake pro folder ?
Phil.

phil.
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
thomas, i just installed your file FI in the flightillusion folder and started up, the breakpressure is giving only a very small amount of pressure on the indicator, what to do here ?
Phil.

Thomas Richter
08-08-2008, 05:04 PM
No, this files has nothing to do with my software. They are FI files, just the changed default ones. You need to overwrite the original ones in their software with this files. Make a copy of the original ones first.

phil.
08-09-2008, 03:24 AM
i did overwrite their files with yours and it is not working.
Phil.

Thomas Richter
08-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Overwriting is one thing but you need to select the correct function and do the calibration of the gauge in FlightIllusion software of course. Check their manual for their software, it must be described there.
The files are working for other ones very well, so you did something wrong or you forgot a step or so.

captdave
12-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Hello, iam now in the same situation as the thread leader.

i have the flight illusion brake pressure gauge and the TSR Autobrake Programm.
But how can i connect the gauge with TSR that the right values will be shown?

Can anybody help me please?

Thomas Richter
12-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi

Best is to contact support direct please.

support@technicalservicerichter.com