PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all GA builders - new freeware for your use.

flightdecksoft
07-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Hello,

My name is Jason, I run FlightDeckSoft.com. We have been providing freeware avionics for the past couple of years. We have just released several new instruments that we would like you to try. Stop by and take a look, grab all you want!

We are nearing completion on all of the MIP instruments for King Air / Beech 1900 builders, and are releasing instruments for Cessna builders as well.

Regards,

Jason Hite
http://www.flightdecksoft.com

Trevor Hale
07-16-2008, 04:33 PM
There is a problem with your link to your Free Software.

Never the less, Welcome to Mycockpit.org

Trev

flightdecksoft
07-16-2008, 04:36 PM
It would help if I spelled my own website name correctly;)

Jason
http://www.flightdecksoft.com

Matt Olieman
07-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Thank you Jason, excellent instruments and they're FREE :) :) :)

Matt O.

Tomlin
07-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Jason,

I attempted to send you a comment via your 'contact us' form, but it says that 'That kind of language is not allowed on our form'.

Please contact me at erict@flightlevel180.org as I'd like to talk to you about your efforts and product.

Thanks,

aviaparts
07-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi,

I have seen your work before, it was great. Looking at your new instruments they look even greater !

Thanks for your effords

JSpahn
07-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Your updated gauges look great, thanks.....

JSpahn
07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Jason,

I attempted to send you a comment via your 'contact us' form, but it says that 'That kind of language is not allowed on our form'.

Please contact me at erict@flightlevel180.org as I'd like to talk to you about your efforts and product.

Thanks,

I wonder were you using strong language to praise or slay? I'm sure you will post back "non of your business" but you did peak my interest by posting in public.:lol:

Tomlin
07-17-2008, 09:12 AM
I wonder were you using strong language to praise or slay? I'm sure you will post back "non of your business" but you did peak my interest by posting in public.:lol:

No, not in the least. Unless 'applaud', 'appreciate', etc. is strong language :-) I think it's a form error.

flightdecksoft
07-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you all for the praise/slaying. I will look into the form errors on my page. Can you email me the text of what you were sending so I can debug?

Thanks,

Jason
jason AT flightdecksoft.com

JSpahn
07-17-2008, 01:07 PM
No, not in the least. Unless 'applaud', 'appreciate', etc. is strong language :-) I think it's a form error.

Sorry, your first post came across a bit strange IMO:)

Tomlin
07-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Thank you all for the praise/slaying. I will look into the form errors on my page. Can you email me the text of what you were sending so I can debug?

Thanks,

Jason
jason AT flightdecksoft.com

I sent it to you yesterday in the form of a Private Message here at MC.org

ddimm
08-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Hello Jason -

I tried (several times) to join your forum and cannot seem to get the registration process to work for me. I am having problems getting your gauges to come "alive". I have the GA panel loaded on the same machine as FS9 with a full registered version of FSUIPC. Is there something I am missing or did anyone else encounter this issue? Thanks in advance.
Daniel

flightdecksoft
08-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Daniel,

I sent you an email several days ago, perhapse you didn't see it. What version of FSUIPC are you using? You can enable logging in the FSUIPC menu, that will at least let you know if the gauges are connected to FSUIPC. Send me the log file when you get it.

I can't even log into my forum, some issue with the hosting company and the php configuration, I am working the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jason
Jason_AT_flightdecksoft_DOT_com (replace with appropriate symbols @ ".")

ddimm
08-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi Jason -
Your reply may have been caught by the google spam filter. The FSUIPC version for FS9 is 3.75.

ddimm
08-08-2008, 09:43 PM
It's a miracle - I turned logging on and off and now the gauges are working! Thanks Jason. BTW - Have you benchmarked performance using your gauges compared to the standard 2D panels. It looks like I have a performance gain using your panel rather than undocking a custom 2D cessna panel to another monitor.

raysot
08-21-2008, 12:26 AM
I think I've come across your work before.

Are you familiar at all with the Alphajet BDHI?

Ray Sotkiewicz
www.EllieAvionics.com

flightdecksoft
08-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Daniel,

That is awesome to hear. Glad they are working well for you. I have been able to run all of my software on the same PC as FS with no noticible hit to either program. I'm very pleased with this. The only time I get "stutters" is when I am running on a network PC with WideFS. Still have not been able to tweak WideFS for better frame rates.

Sorry for the late post!

Jason
FlightDeckSoft.com (http://www.flightdecksoft.com)

flightdecksoft
08-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Ray,

The only thing I know about the BDHI is from the pictures I can find of it on the web. Is this specific to jet trainers? Are you building a trainer?

Regards,

Jason
FlightDeckSoft.com (http://www.flightdecksoft.com)

luisgordo
08-23-2008, 08:21 AM
The gauges look great !!!! Thanks!