PDA

View Full Version : FSUIPC 3.81 Mouse Macro Controls for Level-D 767

kiek
07-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi,

FSUIPC 3.81 has a new facility called Mouse Macro Control. I have used this to define controls for toggling Marker sound on/off, ILS morse sound on/off, and so on.

Read more and get the 20 macro's file from:

<URL>http://www.lekseecon.nl/news.html#news200818 (http://www.lekseecon.nl/news.html#news200818)</URL>

Cheers,
Nico

andarlite
07-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks for providing the macros Nico.

Regards,
Henry

PDT 200
07-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Version 3.82 is out now with the 767 macro as part of the download
Regards,
Brian

Westozy
07-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi all, can anyone help with my problem?

I have XP home edition + SP2
FS9.1 update
PMDG737-800NG (2d cockpit)
FSUIPC 3.40

When I install FSUIPC 3.81.dll into the modules folder, I lose all my PMDG Open GL gauges. Things I have tried -

Rebooting FS
Rebooting PC
Reloaded PMDG (and forgot to save all my sound mods first - Doh!!!)
Tried booting with a default plane and switching to PMDG
No matter what I do the gauges do not display, the only thing that restores the gauges is putting the 3.40.dll version back in.
I really hope Pete Dowson can shed some light for me here, until then I might try this version 3.82 mentioned in this thread.

Regards, Gwyn

Peter Dowson
07-23-2008, 04:57 AM
When I install FSUIPC 3.81.dll into the modules folder, I lose all my PMDG Open GL gauges. Things I have tried -

Have you tried looking in the FSUIPC Log file to see if it reports anything wrong, like a Code Signature error? The FSUIPC User Guide does actually explains that this can happen, and how to fix it.

The only other possibilities are an invalid (pirated) Key for FSUIPC -- but that would affect 3.40 as well -- or a system date earlier than your registration.

I really hope Pete Dowson can shed some light for me here

Why here? I provide support in my Support forum where you'd normally get a much quicker response than here (where I only have time to be selective in what I read). You are lucky this time. Next time please use the support facilities actually advertised! The Forum has links in all my documents, and even on the front screen of the FSUIPC Options, as well as on the main Downloads page for FSUIPC!

:-(

Pete

AndyT
07-23-2008, 06:34 AM
I dont think he meant 'here' in this particular forum Pete, I think he meant 'here in this area where he's having the problem'. :mrgreen:

Westozy
07-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Hi Peter,

I will do what you suggest, I printed and bound your manuals from version 3.81 as soon as I downloaded it! I assure you Pete that I am proud to have paid you for your work and would gladly do so again if it solves my issues.

Point taken about not using your forum, my apologies sir. I just thought I might catch you reading this thread about 3.81, (it worked!) I will report my findings when I have implemeted your suggestions.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Regards and thanks,<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Gwyn<O:p</O:p

Peter Dowson
07-23-2008, 11:33 AM
I printed and bound your manuals from version 3.81 as soon as I downloaded it!

Phew! In that case I'm glad I don't change too much each time! You should be glad to know, then, that as a result of a user request I now (from 3.82 and 4.30) sideline the changes from one version to the next in the User and Advanced User guides (not in the History document though, as obviously the most recent section is the new section).

Point taken about not using your forum, my apologies sir.No need to apologise. If it didn't have "FSUIPC" mentioned in the title I probably wouldn't have answered. That's all I'm trying to say. I answer everything in my Forum -- if I get there before any other 'correct' answer, which isn't always the case especially when I'm on hols. ;-)

Regards

Pete