PDA

View Full Version : Boeing 737-700 Flight Model

mattford1
06-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi Guys-

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this on, but does anyone have a 737NG flight model they would recommend until the PMDG NGX comes out (and has anyone heard any thing about that??).

Thanks!
Matt

mauriceb
06-30-2008, 12:46 PM
I still use the FS9 PMDG model with FSX minus the panels od course (panel.cfg) has only the views section in it).

It may not be the best choice, but it works quite well & it sure beats the default 737.

Maurice

ak49er
06-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Matt, I'm all about free, so I would recommend Project OpenSky 737-900 in Alaska Airlines Livery of course. I have also used another freeware called "737 The Experience." these choices may express my noobness but they seem alright for me so far. By the way. there were two articles I read a handful of years ago, one in the Associated Press, and the other in a Smithsonian Air and Space magazine, both of which featured you and other builders. those two articles sparked my interest in this hobby (discipline)? Thank-you for your contributions.

Rodney
06-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Matt,
I got tired of waiting for PMDG NGX and bought Wilco/Feelther's 737 PIC. 300/400/500 models, and I have only done a couple of flights and am starting to like it more and more. I am seeing some anomallies with PM. Nothing major. One is the Flight director bar is off, tilted to the side, but a clean reboot of all systems seemed to seemed to cure that. Haven't flown it since. I also have the FS9 PMDG and it works well in FSX. Good luck on your search, and hanks for being a pioneer in pit building.

mattford1
06-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the compliments and am glad i inspired someone. :-). Thanks for the ideas on the 737 flight model. The FSX one is awful

zenandzen
07-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi,
I have bought (waiting on mail delivery) the Wilco 737 but the Just Flight version, while PMDG get their new offering available.
It is very affordable from the vendor i got it from ...$35USD.
Cheers
Gerry