PDA

View Full Version : FS2Phidget Download

Holclo
06-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Looking to download FS2Phidget but all that is showing to me in the Download Library under FS2Phidget is "Autothrottle Guide". Can someone point me in the right direction.
Bill

Trevor Hale
06-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Looking to download FS2Phidget but all that is showing to me in the Download Library under FS2Phidget is "Autothrottle Guide". Can someone point me in the right direction.
Bill

Hi Bill,

Your right...

I don't know where it has gone. this is very Bizzare. I will look into it.

Trev

Holclo
06-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Any luck Trevor?
Bill

Trevor Hale
06-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Yes,

I spoke with Alan Dyer, and he is in the process of testing the latest version with the MSI. He told me that he would upload the new version in a couple days.

Trev

Holclo
06-23-2008, 01:13 PM
OK thanks.
Bill

CocnutAir
06-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Latest version is in Download section.

I have included the latest Phidget Installer in latest package.
For your convenince the installer will now be placed in your FS2Phidget fiolder.

The latest Phidget libraries takes care of the "hanging" encoder problem that myself and some users experienced.
When I tested with latest build ran for 3 hours without encoders going mute.

Added button that will enable a debug mode.
This mode results in the Windows ding.wav sounding whenever a switch is pressed or an encoder is moved.
FS2Phidget will also jump automatically to the configuration line when the button is pressed or the encoder is rotated.

Added functionality to permit a switch to toggle function of an encoder between two fsVariables. Release Notes has walk thru on this topic.
Release Notes are in download section and will also be installed in your fs2phidget folder.

Regards,
Alan

Holclo
06-24-2008, 03:55 AM
Thank you Alan. The adventure begins. I am sure I will be back with many questions.
Bill