PDA

View Full Version : Newbie 737 project

riche543
06-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Hey all , started my 737 project after a good 12 months debating weather or not to go for it , It seems to be working out ok, I havnt used plans for my shell just working with the space i have in my shed. drinking plenty of coffee siting back & working out my next step. Take a look at my pics see wat ya think . Plz Comment on wat ya think good or bad .. Cheers...:p

Kennair
06-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Yep Coffee, Wine, Beer, Scotch, it all goes down in the thinking/creating process.

Where abouts are your pictures though ba543?

Ken.

riche543
06-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Sorry havnt quite worked out this whole website yet try this one

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/member.php?uid=3830&protype=1

if not under photo gallery / boeing / ba543

Westozy
06-10-2008, 08:33 AM
G'day Eastozy from Westozy!

Kennair
06-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks got those pics. Looks like a tight fit in that shed. What sort of outside viewing are you considering?

Ken.

riche543
06-10-2008, 09:13 AM
From the east coast Cheers westozy , Have you managed to get pmdg 100% fully functional , i know fsuipc has made macros now which will help...??

Michael Carter
06-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Looks great. It's tight, but it's more room than I have.

riche543
06-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Just checked ya website Kennair great job, liked ya vid,s too. Ive only had 2 lessons myself , . 3 LCD,S hhmmmm the wife thinks im pushing it with a monitor bigger than 24" LOL so 3 x 42" She will luv it.............. aimming for 2 at the mo RGR!!

ivar hestnes
06-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Hey all , started my 737 project after a good 12 months debating weather or not to go for it , It seems to be working out ok, I havnt used plans for my shell just working with the space i have in my shed. drinking plenty of coffee siting back & working out my next step. Take a look at my pics see wat ya think . Plz Comment on wat ya think good or bad .. Cheers...:p

Thats the method I used aswell:) Lots of coffee and sitting in my chair and wondering about the next step. The next step planning is the absolute most important in building a simulator.

So far you have done a very good job. Keep the pictures coming:)

And I can recomend Dieter`s yokes+tiller. Have the complete set and they are awesome.

Westozy
06-10-2008, 11:44 PM
From the east coast Cheers westozy , Have you managed to get pmdg 100% fully functional , i know fsuipc has made macros now which will help...??

Not yet, when I install FSUIPC 3.81,I lose all my open GL instrument displays. I hope to contact Peter Dowson about this soon.

Gwyn

Michael Carter
06-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Make sure you ask intelligent questions, his arrogance is over the top. I'm thankful that he created it, I'm just glad I don't have to address him personally.

Make sure you have tried everything within humanly possible limits because you will be drilled.

Good luck Gwyn!

riche543
06-13-2008, 06:42 AM
I will always say one thing its a great feeling to sit in somthing you have built with your own hands, But the best thing of all i think is the fact that people like most of us here are willing to share the way they have achieved theses projects Good on ya Guys Thnks!!!

AndyT
11-06-2008, 11:19 PM
I don't think Pete is so much arrogant as he is tired of dealing with stupid mistakes. Things we should have noticed but forgot to look. I asked him a question once and when he responded it was a full complete answer. Including a juicy remark about my inability to read...:oops: The problem was I could have had the answer if I had simply read the documents he included in FSUIPC. I don't like getting called on the carpet anymore than anyone else, but I understand when I get what I asked for.... :???:

ba543, Very nice pit! Keep up the serious planning my friend! Its paying off! :D