PDA

View Full Version : New here

JSpahn
06-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Hello everybody, I have been working on my cockpit for about a year now and slowly learning how to properly fly while doing it. I have been building on the cheap looking for deals on ebay and researching before I invest.

Currently I dont have many controls integrated into the pit and havent had much time for any updates. Work has been busy:roll:

Im running a dualhead2go with 2 22" monitors, 4 12.1" monitors for the gauge dispays a GoFlight MCP Pro. Next on my agenda is mounting the Hummer H1 seat and building the pedestal.

Currently Im using freeFD and FScommander(as a moving map), and FSXPAND for GA flying, but as my build progresses I may invest in some better software.

Here are some pics of what I got going on so far:

http://flight-simulator-cockpits.com/files/mcp_pro.jpg

http://flight-simulator-cockpits.com/files/night_flight_CP.jpg

C&C welcome

Thanks for looking,
John

Matt Olieman
06-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Welcome aboard and a very nice setup. Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue on here and help our fellow builders.

Please keep us updated on any changes, we love pictures, as you can tell :) :) And if you need help... there is plenty of advise running lose here :)

Again Welcome and I look forward to future post from you.

Matt O.

Tracy Hale
06-03-2008, 08:13 AM
JSPahn, welcome to MyCockpit.org. Glad you could join us! :D

Kennair
06-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi John great to see you here. But am I missing something as I don't see any pictures or links to pictures. Matt what are you commenting on?

Ken :?

JBaymore
06-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi John. Good to see you over here too. ;)

best,

................john

Trevor Hale
06-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi John,

Glad you got your registration sorted. Finally great to have you here.

Welcome to MyCockpit.org. Please feel free to post your pictures to the gallery.

Best regards,

Trev

Matt Olieman
06-03-2008, 08:43 AM
But am I missing something as I don't see any pictures or links to pictures. Matt what are you commenting on?

Ken :?

Hey Ken!!! I see them... :) anybody else not seeing the pics in the first post?

Matt O.

JSpahn
06-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Im looking forward to learning from the best!

Joe Cygan
06-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Great looking sim!