PDA

View Full Version : Can we make a file database ?

oal331
05-24-2008, 01:48 AM
Hello,

many of us, we are using common aircrafts with PM, like B737-700 or B747-400.
But after all these years in the same type, we are looking also to fly with other aircrafts for change.

The idea came, when i posted in another thread about Learjet files.

So..... Do you think that it will be possible to have a database, or a thread with attached files, from any set we all using to fly with PM system?
Of course we need CDU txt files for the specific aircraft and the files or links, for the air files, mdl, cfg etc.

Having a B737cockpit, we can also fly a B747, or a B767, or a LearJet, we just need these files

regards

Eddie Armaos
Athens-Greece

Trevor Hale
05-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Hi Eddie..

I don't quite understand what your looking for.

But you can upload anything you want to the file database, and we will locate it so it can be downloaded.

Trev

oal331
05-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Hello Trevor,

i will try to explain what i mean:

Because with PM we can fly with any kind of aircraft we like, from RJ and regional Jets, to big ones like B744, we can have o common place here so everyone using PM, can upload his cfg, txt files etc to be these files available for all the others.
I'm flying with B737 but i would like to have also some others good CDU txt files for Learjet, B767, B747, CitationX and others, to fly with them with Pm.

Thanks

Eddie

Trevor Hale
05-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Sure upload them to the file database, and I will move them into the PM Aircraft config files directory.

Trev