PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from St Louis, MO

Kerbo
05-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi gang,
I have been busy with other things lately but am interested in getting back to building a partial pit. It will probably be a generic GA single engine setup. So far all I have is a switch panel interfaced via SimConnect to Microsoft FSX.

http://workbench.freetcp.com/archives/category/flight-sim

I look forward to reading about everyone's great projects!

warvet
05-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the organized chaos William.:)

Tim
A340

Trevor Hale
05-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey William,

Welcome to Mycockpit.org. The pictures you have on your site look good. You must have shares in Diode manufacturers. :)

Great to have you here. Please feel free to post in the gallery and add your website to the builders link sections of the website.

Best regards,

Trev

Padraig
05-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi gang,
I have been busy with other things lately but am interested in getting back to building a partial pit. It will probably be a generic GA single engine setup. So far all I have is a switch panel interfaced via SimConnect to Microsoft FSX.

http://workbench.freetcp.com/archives/category/flight-sim

I look forward to reading about everyone's great projects!

With your knowledge already, regarding some basic programming skills and simple electronics, I gather you`ll have something special in no time with out handling the expense of pre built gear which is highly expensive as we all know with the exception of Opencockpits. Nice work on the panel. And welcome to MC.

W9XE/Project777
05-11-2008, 08:10 PM
William

Welcome to Mycockpit....I am also in Missouri, Warrensburg on the other side. Travel through St Louis sometimes when i head back to my home state Indiana.

Doing a B777. Started with a helicopter but found that flying with a crew is much more fun. Been building a room in the garage the pass couple of weeks. Look forward in putting it all together. :D

Again Welcome... I am sure you will find a lot of information here. Wide variety of builders with a world of talent...

Michael Carter
05-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the site. I'm 45 miles southeast on the Illinois side.

Glad to have you aboard. Now buckle up and hang on!