PDA

View Full Version : Got To Say!

warvet
05-08-2008, 04:27 AM
All joking aside guys I really have to say, the talent that many of you possess and the proffessionalism that you portray in your projects truly challenges me to hit higher levels with mine than I thought possible. Thank you for your invaluable inspiration Boeing, Airbus, GA, it doesnt matter cause at the end of the day when we stand back and look at what we've done and show the world, here is a level of personal pride a group commeraderie in this Hobby that tranverses all boundaries of humanity.Real world pilots literally stand in awe of our accomplishments in the field that they chose as their careers. You guys truly are a breed apart in your skill, dedication , attention to detail, personal sharing and friendship unlike any other hobby that I know of and Im proud to share time with you and to be a member of your ranks or at least hanging around on the outside edge anyway.

Tim
A340

Michael Carter
05-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Here, here. I'll second that.

Build you a pair of seats maybe?

Now I want a shot of whatever you're having. ;)

Trevor Hale
05-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Tim,

I couldn't agree with you more. The level of dedication to this hobby, by the members here, is in fact one of a kind.

Thanks for the kind words to all builders.

Well said.

Trev

Joe Cygan
05-08-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm raising my glass too.

Matt Olieman
05-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Wonderfully said Tim... I couldn't agree with you more. Matter of fact I feel the same way. When I started and had my cockpit together, I thought I really had something amazing. Now I look at other projects today that are 1000% better looking and put together then mine.

I'm truly amazed and continue to be amazed and I keep on learning.... it just never stops :) :)

Thanks for your comments Tim :)

Matt O.