PDA

View Full Version : running pm pfd/nd one computer two monitors?

steve diamond
03-04-2006, 09:00 AM
hi guys,
im playing around with my setup and wondered if anyones running one pc and two monitors one to display pfd,and one for the nd?if so does it work ok?at present im running one pc or each display and when i put the first officer dispay in,want to be able to use the cp flight mcp/efis to drive the captains and first officers course selectors on a seprate computer each,
cheers lads,
steve

ekezz
03-04-2006, 04:13 PM
im playing around with my setup and wondered if anyones running one pc and two monitors one to display pfd,and one for the nd?if so does it work ok?
Yes I have one PC with two monitors running the captains side PFD and ND on one monitor and the Standby instruments & Upper Display (eicas) on the second monitor. I use the F6 extended mode to show the single PM window with all these instruments over two screens. Every object can be moved around, although I had a hard time finding out how to do it. Anyway, it should be possible to move the ND to the second screen

To see how it looks go to my site and look at the picture underneath the date Friday, December 02, 2005
Both screens behind the MIP are on one PC and one window stretched across both screens using PM-GC F6 extended mode.

Hope this helps