PDA

View Full Version : MyCockpit.org Welcomes SimKnobs

Trevor Hale
04-17-2008, 03:13 PM
MyCockpit.org Welcomes SimKnobs

April 17th, 2008 Mycockpit, Inc. announces new sponsorship agreement with Nihad Allush of Sim Knobs (http://www.Simknobs.com)

MyCockpit, Inc. would like to welcome Nihad and his business, and thank them for the support they have provided us, thus allowing us to continue serving the simulator building community.

I asked Nihad, to tell us how he came to build this great company. Here is what he had to say.

"A long time ago I started building a Boeing 747, and in those days there wasn't much available in the way of parts. I tried building my own parts, Knobs to be exact, and they turned out really well. I had to put my project on hold about two years ago though, due to the arrival of my baby boy. The simulator room needed to be converted to the nursery, and I needed to concentrate more on my family. in the past two years this hobby has changed a lot, I noticed many companies had been releasing panels and hardware, but many were lacking the knobs. I made many adjustments to my recipe to streamline the molding process, I did initially have some challenges maintaining the quality, but now I have the process mastered.

My goal is to continue to build my catalog to include knobs of all types and sizes."

Please visit our advertisers websites, and you will be doing your part to make MyCockpit.org a better place.

Best regards,

Trev