PDA

View Full Version : Cockpitsonic !! and their New 6pack

arwinpoon
04-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Well its not everyday we can say about how great a company can be in this hobby but If we can mention them when they do a great job I think we should. I have been wanting to get their new 6 packs (with recall function) for a while. They finally released it!!. It took about a week to get here, but when I tried to follow their circuit diagram I couldnt get it to work!!!!.

So I called Mathias from cockpitsonic, he is never too busy to answer the phone. He then apologised to me that he actually sent the wrong model to me and it is not compatible with their breakoutboard. Naturally I was dissapointed to hear it but get this, he said another pair is on its way today by UPS, he is actually sending that over before I have to send this one back to him. Now thats service.

Matt Olieman
04-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Fantastic to hear "GOOD" vendor story. Let's us know... THEY ARE OUT THERE!!!

Thanks for the update!!!!

luisgordo
04-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I agree with Arwinpoon: I can only say that Cockpitsonic's customer support is GREAT !!! :)

DaveyJJ
05-23-2008, 09:12 AM
This is good to hear. I'm currently in the initial stages of talking with their Texas office and have had excellent responses, answers to my questions, and full information when I ask. We're liking these guys a lot.

ozziesim
05-23-2008, 09:19 AM
I agree to, i have the same dealings with Mathias and cockpitsonic and if there is any problem Mathias is prompt to deal with the issue at hand either by email or phone.

Good work !!