PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye to an Old Friend

Trevor Hale
04-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Hey all,

After seeing all of these wonderful new shells around, I have come to the determination that my First shell, has got to go.

I am going to use some of the experience that I have collected over the past couple years, and apply that to the new shell designs I have seen appear.

I Just took these photo's, before I will start dismantling this afternoon.

I would like to say to the wonderful Dassault that I have.. It's been a fun ride, and I will see you on the flip side when you are complete again.

Thanks,

Trev

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2591

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2589

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2587

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2585

Joe Cygan
04-05-2008, 02:29 PM
My condolences Trevor.

Matt Olieman
04-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Whoa!!!!! I just got a big nasty knot in my stomach..... You're brave Trevor!!!!!

Good-luck!!!! :)

Tracy Hale
04-05-2008, 04:06 PM
All I can say is....... :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Trevor Hale
04-05-2008, 04:07 PM
LOL. Brave or stupid... I have already started ripping her a part.. Well, here goes nothing... :)

The new falcon 900 will have an amazing look... I HOPE!

PDT 200
04-05-2008, 04:51 PM
I can feel your pain. After seeing that stunning shell that Joe from Innovative is offering, I look at my poor attempt and just shake my head:-|. On the flip side I would never fit into that shell :D, I'm too much the wide body. If that's 1:1 how in the world do two people fit in there plus all the equipment??:roll: I feel very crowded in a PA-28 or C172.
Good luck and have fun Trevor.
Regards,
Brian

Tracy Hale
04-05-2008, 05:23 PM
w00t...I feeeeeel GOOD now! I got to help hubby tear down his sim, well still in the process of it :mrgreen:

unfortunately it's going to be replaced. don't think I've seen so many wires before but boy it was fun cutting them!! :lol:

Trevor Hale
04-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Thanks Brian.

I tell you I have seen some large people fit in small places, and everything manages to work out ok :)

I am having fun.

It isn't as much the shells that Rob is going to build for Joe, as much as it is

the need to have something more eye a peeling. I like the idea of running all the cables through the roof and walls. Then covering them so you can't see them after the fact. Like wiring harnesses in a car.

I just hope that I can get more of the real feeling. My windows could use a rework. After seeing what Ivar has posted for his sliding windows, I was amazed. I must try to accomplish this as well.

I want to get to the multi projection image, so I must work on the window experience.

A few trips to the hanger to measure a few more things, and I think I will be in great shape.

Trev

737NUT
04-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Westozy
04-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Trev and Tracy,

While your sim is out of action, my sim is your sim. Just pop around, for you it's available 24/7!!!!

Gwyn

Tracy Hale
04-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Trev and Tracy,

While your sim is out of action, my sim is your sim. Just pop around, for you it's available 24/7!!!!

Gwyn

I just might send Trev your way...nice little holiday for me :D

Trevor Hale
04-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Trev and Tracy,

Gwyn

Thanks Gwyn... You rock!

I will be over in a jif :)

Matt Olieman
04-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Gwyn, mind if I join him.... mine has been out of commision for over 1 1/2 years :(

Matt Olieman

Tracy Hale
04-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Gwyn, mind if I join him.... mine has been out of commision for over 1 1/2 years :(

Matt Olieman

Di, I think you need to head my way with the 2 guys heading your way! Bring lots of cash so we can buy lots of $58 shoes :lol:

Matt Olieman
04-06-2008, 09:13 AM
"PayLess Shoes" has lot's of shoes under $58.... lot's of bargains. No need to bring lot's of cash :p:p:p

Tracy Hale
04-06-2008, 09:14 AM
"PayLess Shoes" has lot's of shoes under $58.... lot's of bargains. No need to bring lot's of cash :p:p:p

Unfortunately we don't have a Payless Shoes here so she'll need lots of cash LOL!