PDA

View Full Version : FLYING SKILLS!

dodiano
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Well most guys here are very talented builders but I have heard from many of my friends what I call the BUilders syndrome basically all Building but No flying :shock: !! Well I want to suggest either open a new category in the Forum for Flying tutorials or answer questions just as how I try to answer the Airbus Technical stuff!! Some guys might have questions about navigation or basic flying techniques maybe it is a way to help more people out and also take the Old 737,777,767,a320,a340 or any other plane you fly out for a spin :D What you guys think???

Bob Reed
02-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Roberto! And the no fly thing is a real problem. I think every builder falls into this trap. It is very important to fly at least once in a while to remeber why you are doing all the building. It is a real pet peeve of mine! I ask folks , what model are you using in FS... and there answer is 9 times outa 10, well I am not flying yet.... If you are not flying how do you continue to build? How do you know if what you are doing is working? FLY THOSE PLANES MAN!!!! We don't need another category really just start it right here!!!!

dodiano
02-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Exactly there is no better way to see what you need for your sim or the priorities for it If you donīt fly it!! I mean I have seen beautiful sims being built but none are actually flying... I just donīt want to see guys that once are over theyīll sell their sims cause they are done and they have discovered they are builders more than pilots! It has happened!! Come on guys let hear your thoughts :D