PDA

View Full Version : Learjet 45 FMS (FMC/CDU)

Kris Stow
02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Gents,

Please could someone help me locate a FMS (hardware FMC USB PnP) to use for my system. I currently running the PMRJ software and purchasing the PM CDU software shortly.

My system currently is FSX with Learjet 45 as my main aircraft. If you need computer specs please see my site.. Thanks!!

So far I have found some through FlyEngravity, FDS, and OpenCockpits, but all for 737/747 style and 1300euro, yikes!!!!!

steveeverson
02-15-2008, 09:42 PM
I've gone the route of buying the panel from opencockpits for my 737 and wiring it up to a flightdeck technology simboard using the PMDG737 integral FMC- i've bought a cheap LCD monitor to strip and use for the screen- gonna feed this from the video out of an old laptop running maxivista...

the opencockpits fmc is made by manalo at www.hispapanels.com - he can pretty much make anything you want if you send him the drawings.

Ok- it's not pretty and a lot of work making it but once it's mounted that won't matter and i'll know that it cost me about 1/2 the price!

hope that helps
Steve

sam gilbody
08-15-2008, 06:47 PM
flight deck soulutions have a crj cdu for $799 cnd
needs a screen though

Paul Thomas
08-16-2008, 11:01 AM
This is a site I recently found. Maybe this could be of some interest. Not expensive but the quality I have no idea about.
http://www.vrinsight.com/

mlscotti
09-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I have a similar issue, i am using Feel there's ERJ 145 and just bought the newest luxury jet package, I think they have a CDU but not sure how to separate it onto a 10" touchscreen i purchased.
I may just bite the bullet and buy pm's boeing cdu, and run it on network and use the touchscreen cdu. FDS, i dunno what to do, guess also buy 737 version. Let me know if you find any other solution... Mike