PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Paul Smith
02-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi Guys

Just joined the forum here so thought i should drop by and say hello....

Been flightismming since waaay back and have decided its about time that i had a pit... Not sure at the moment whether or not to go with a 74 or 77. Most likely, i will go for a 77 as it should then not be too difficult to upgrade to a 787 in the future...

I'm very much a realist, and so if i build one, its got to be realistic, down to the reading lamps!

Currently, space at home is tight so if anything, i am going to start with a CDU and MCP to add to the PC and then once we move house, i can start on the actual build...

I am a concert Lighting Designer by day (or night, depends how you look at it) so therefore have a great deal of AutoCAD and Electrical experience, as well as access to some of the best Video Systems Designers and Staging Engineers in the business, hopefully, thats going to help a bit.. Certainly with edge-blending projectors and panoramic projection...

Anyway, thats about it for now...

Regards

Paul

Bob Reed
02-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi Paul and welcome. You have picked a tough AC as there are not too many companies offering 777 parts at the moment. But that should all change as time goes on. I know there are a number of companies that say they are in the works. Good luck and nice to have you here.

jmig
02-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Yes welcome. The projection forum will welcome you. :D It is good to have you with us.

Westozy
02-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome Paul,

From Gwyn, concert lighting user!!!