PDA

View Full Version : FSX Lear 45 Project

Kris Stow
01-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Captains,

I have begun my journey into the world of home cockpit building. I have decided to go the route of the FSX Lear 45. Please have a look at my site and any comment or suggestion please leave a comment in my guest-book. Hope you enjoy.

www.lear45project.org

BlackWidow
01-27-2008, 12:13 PM
That looks real good. Keep up tha fantastic work.

Matt Olieman
01-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah, welcome aboard, nice work, look forward toward seeing your progress.

Per Alm
01-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Welcome! nice to have more Learjet builders around.
Very nice pictures on your site. Your project seems to come along nicely!
Is it ok if we put you on our Learjet builders link list??

Regards Per Alm

W9XE/Project777
01-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Kris

Great looking site !!! Nice work on your project. I think some of our builders should take a look to see what you have done. You have some great ideas put to work.

You sure have an interesting job.

Have you ever had a chance to work with Robert Ballard? :D

Matt Olieman
01-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Kris, noticed Erin working on your project. We don't normally see females working on Sims :) Nice to see that, we need more woman involved in our sim building projects :)

Kris Stow
01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Is it ok if we put you on our Learjet builders link list??

Most Definitely, I would be honored. Hey got any ideas about the Korry switches (Battery and Ign.) and where I can get them for a reasonable cost .. ie: Directron or something of that nature? I will be ordering the SYS-3 board from FDS shortly to integrate all LEDs and switches. Also one last question, where can I locate smaller gauges the ones from Flight Illusion and Simkits are to large almost 3".. I need some that are around 2" in diameter.

Have you ever had a chance to work with Robert Ballard? :D

No never heard of that name before, then agian it is a pretty smal group of people in the industry. Im sure I will have the pleasure someday.

Kris, noticed Erin working on your project. We don't normally see females working on Sims :) Nice to see that, we need more woman involved in our sim building projects :)

Yeah I think I am the luckiest man alive. My wife is the greatest and loves my hobby. She always says "its better than having a hobby that gets me in trouble" except when it comes to buying more toys and hardware.. So basically she doesn't like Go Flight or FDS but the rest she thinks is great.. hahaaha

Agian thanks to all for the support, Im sure like most already I will return with some questions and needing help. Have a wonderful day. God Bless

Mike.Powell
01-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Kris,

Check out Beta Innovations for smaller gauges. http://www.betainnovations.com/

Or, build them yourself.:D

Tomlin
01-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Kris

Nice to see you here. Your project looks great! I like how you did your glaresheild wrap around- gives me some solutions.

Keep in touch, and check your PMs.